Passenger Oh S**T Handle

lurk.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 25 2006,17:44)
(Poppy @ Nov. 25 2006,14:34)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,15:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
Well now, if you ever use your bike for hauling something OTHER than your azz, you might actually wish you had a rack.............
smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
 Oh schnap !
there it is
jump9.gif

dont come messin with rhythym unless your well prepared cause he brings a big can of whop azz and he aint afraid to use it  
super.gif

(spkerhed @ Nov. 25 2006,17:40) dont come messin with rhythym unless your well prepared cause he brings a big can of whop azz and he aint afraid to use it  
super.gif
badda da bam, left hook to the right eye.
laugh.gif

(spkerhed @ Nov. 25 2006,20:40) dont come messin with rhythym unless your well prepared cause he brings a big can of whop azz and he aint afraid to use it  
super.gif
a big and "heavy" can
firedevil.gif

Wow! That comment went over like a soup sandwich! That was one moment when someone should'a followed mom's advise about the whole "If you don't have something nice to say..." blah blah blah.

Anyway, here's my hump mod courtesy of Brandon P

(BigGeorge @ Nov. 25 2006,18:30) Wow! That comment went over like a soup sandwich! That was one moment when someone should'a followed mom's advise about the whole "If you don't have something nice to say..." blah blah blah.

Thats the one I was trying to find. Good writeup Big G.
beerchug.gif
Soup sandwich
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 25 2006,21:flamethrowing:)
(BigGeorge @ Nov. 25 2006,18:30) Wow! That comment went over like a soup sandwich! That was one moment when someone should'a followed mom's advise about the whole "If you don't have something nice to say..." blah blah blah.

Thats the one I was trying to find. Good writeup Big G.  
beerchug.gif
  Soup sandwich  
laugh.gif
Thanks, Rhythm.

(Rhythm @ Nov. 25 2006,13:41)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,12:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
laugh.gif
 Hey fellaz lookie here, little boot camp jr. (Hayabusa-J.R.) with his multi colored back pack said that my comfy bike rack lQQks cheesy  
sad.gif
 .  Guess I have to go to walmart and get a matching back pack  so I can look cool like him...................

Not
laugh.gif

It's a luggage Rack, stupid azz bootcamp. Now go sit your azz down in the corner and speak when spoken too.  
wink.gif
...still looks ugly.

J/K heh, to each their own. If you want to make your Hayabusa look like a Harley, thats your choice.  
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(BigmanZ @ Nov. 26 2006,04:47)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,12:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
laugh.gif
 Hey fellaz lookie here, little boot camp jr. (Hayabusa-J.R.) with his multi colored back pack said that my comfy bike rack lQQks cheesy  
sad.gif
 .  Guess I have to go to walmart and get a matching back pack  so I can look cool like him...................

Not
laugh.gif

It's a luggage Rack, stupid azz bootcamp. Now go sit your azz down in the corner and speak when spoken too.  
wink.gif
...still looks ugly.

J/K heh, to each their own. If you want to make your Hayabusa look like a Harley, thats your choice.  
jump9.gif
Dont get me started........ on Your Momma Jokes
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(BigmanZ @ Nov. 26 2006,06:47)
laugh.gif
sad.gif

Not
laugh.gif

wink.gif
...still looks ugly.

jump9.gif
like a harley?

Not one of these guys again. Is this Pandemic's little brother?

laugh.gif

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,15:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
Well now, if you ever use your bike for hauling something OTHER than your azz, you might actually wish you had a rack.............
smileyexhibit.gif
I can definitely appreciate a nice rack.

(Un-Caged @ Nov. 26 2006,12:13)
smileyexhibit.gif
I can definitely appreciate a nice rack.
thats what I'm talking about!!!

hey noobie guys !! rhythm has one of the sweetest rides you will ever see, and most likely better than what you got.. Dont throw stones !!!

Rhythm and his rack gave me this idea. and i use the rack all the time when takeing the kids or wife for a trip

DSCF0492__Medium_.JPG

(ranman @ Nov. 26 2006,18:06) Rhythm and his rack gave me this idea. and i use the rack all the time when takeing the kids or wife for a trip
nice ranman, did you make that?

I thought about putting a seat back on mine, but I wanted to make it removable.

Back