% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
last ride with my buds, put the needle on the pin 185 and the tach was still going, bike is unrestricted with ecu ed. bud took off on his zx14 had to catch him

Great psychology from Suzuki....making the rider believe his top speed is a few (sometimes 15+) MPH faster than he/she actually is. Death is potentially close when traveling that fast, especially for those of us with inadequate abilities/unprepared bike maintenance/improper safety gear.
Posted via Mobile Device

135 on a GSX-R 600, and it was screaaaming (I was a lightweight 215lbs. at the time :rofl:). Don't know if I'll ever go past that by much. Well, not on something that light anyhow. :lol: maybe when I graduate to the 'busa :bowdown:

speedo error...speedohealer..15% off...whatever...this was off Ken Wheelers Dyno at the dragon...pcIIIusb...full akro...Gipro ATRE...BMC full race AF...and this was on my valves shimmed to the mean...well tuned and synched Lowly '03 silver/gray GenI Busa...

DYNOTOPSPEED.jpg

i'm proud of it...bet i could join the double ton club naturally asperated with some well degreed cams.

ya know...non-modded stock cogged gen 1's will hit a buck 12 in 1st gear at redline..i don't even understand the hoopla regarding who's hit 150...i mean my god...i pounded that out on a regular basis on my old ZRX and my FZ1..standard nakeds. ???

puzzy of the millenia award goes to what?..15% of us? :poke: :rofl:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

On the street: NEVER. And NEVER will...just not worth the risks to myself or others.

On the track: Not yet. Only been on a track once, Keith Code course, their bike (2006 Ninja zx6r) w/no speedo. I believe I hit about 130 mph based on RPM/gear info I recalled. Looking into finding regular track time this season. :) Hope to revise my on track answer soon. :cheerleader:

No. Never been to the track, straight or curvy. The fastest I've seen wa 90mph on my speedo (so about 84-85mph). I don't have the interest in going that fast unless I can do it leagally. Besides I bought my Busa for touring.

I never break the speed limit or cruise the internet for ****.
I have however put in an order for my angel wings and they
should be delivered in 6 to 8 weeks.

I've had my 09' for about 7 months and I would say on average I peg the bike about twice a month. 150mph...then you put it in 4th

Right after my break in period.
I went to Dolly Parton Bridge at 3am and took her to 175.
It then occured to me I don't know how the 189 cut off works.

I did not feel like testing it.
Found out later it was a rev limit.

i-65-dolly-parton-bridge.jpg

have done 125mph max on the stock meter. If it's 15% off, then it's only 106 :(

The way I attract cops attention, dont think I'm going anywhere near it any soon. :banghead:

Back