What percent of riders have been 150 mph

Hi all. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers here. But when situation allows I consistently do 150. The fastest I've been is 18X. Couldn't see my speedo.

Sure won't ruffle mine,I don't see the point of owning a Busa if ya don't rip it every now and then when the situation allows.:thumbsup:

Sure won't ruffle mine,I don't see the point of owning a Busa if ya don't rip it every now and then when the situation allows.:thumbsup:
Exactly! just mash it and feel that rush although a track is a MUCH safer alternative. life is too short and anyone can hurt themselves on a bike regardless of what speed they travel.

Still dialing in my SpeedoHealer,seem to have it within about 1% at 100mph(100 indicated/99 GPS).No traffic this morning at 7:30AM so ripped it a bit in 5th gear,pulls my 260 lbs.(+)lard azz right along.

176mphOnThe15008_zps0b336753.jpg

110 MPH on the Harley, 200 MPH in the Cessna.....ummm only 50 MPH so far on the 'Busa...just brought it home....didn't have tags, registration, or insurance...however that's all changed today...I'm legal and covered. Can't wait to head for a nice long stretch of road. Although 150 seems a bit premature for my skill level.

185 on the speedo on my hayabusa. 175+ on my GSXR 1000, 181 on my R1, 165 at 15,000 rpm on my ZX6R. Hoping to go 200 in the standing mile this year.

Back