What percent of riders have been 150 mph

I wonder how many have actually gone 150mph? Or let me rephrase it, who has a speedo healer or used a GPS to deterimine ther were doing 150+mph? :whistle:

I wonder how many have actually gone 150mph? Or let me rephrase it, who has a speedo healer or used a GPS to deterimine ther were doing 150+mph? :whistle:

I have timeslips to prove I have been 150 in the 1/4 and 185 in the mile :whistle:

What everyone and his brother has. I meet this one guy at the bar that said he had been to 220 on a stock gen1 busa lol after he found out I ride one he changed the subject

182 outrunning a Z06 (by a long way). No speedohealer or GPS at the time though. Don't know what it was in REAL speed, or ludacris speed....

189 MPH captured on the max speed log of my Garmin GPS with my 1999 Hayabusa...across a stretch of four-lane highway in Alaska. Love my unrestricted 1999!

I must be getting old or paranoid... I am thinking I really need to find a legal place to do it. Back around 2001 I topped out my 90 ZX-11 at an indicated 176 over north of Yuma AZ someplace.

So sad to see Bill Warner leave us the way he did... I can only imagine the dozens of power rush's he must have recieved while piloting his finely tuned machine.

Back