Something new we have been working on

nice lookin site cap  
beerchug.gif

There was this no fear shirt way back when... it had a bike rounding a corner, rider down on his knee down, riding right along a dashed (striped) line.  The stripes were flying off the rear wheel into the air and it said, tear along the dotted line for the caption.... would be cool to see something with a busa like that.... I think it also had some hot chick in a skimpy bikini but we dont need that necessarily.  I think if you took something like Vman's knee down pic (see his sig) and made something cool like this it would sell well  
super.gif
  I know I'd buy a few
cool.gif

awesome site!!! i will be ordering some things for sure!!!
super.gif

My order is placed!

Now maybe I can get my hoodie back from the wife!

I ordered her the pink one
smile.gif

(PandaNin @ Feb. 19 2007,23:25) My order is placed!

smile.gif
email sent

(newmill @ Feb. 19 2007,23:31) And the capitalist engine roars on....you've got mail.
I think that I got your email, did you send it via the contact us. You didnt leave a name or contact info...

Code word = decal ?

(PandaNin @ Feb. 19 2007,23:35)
(captain @ Feb. 19 2007,21:30)
(PandaNin @ Feb. 19 2007,23:25) My order is placed!

smile.gif
email sent
Reply sent.  Yep, that's the one I want.
Got it, by the way I like the way you think.....
coffee.gif

(captain @ Feb. 19 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(newmill @ Feb. 19 2007,23:31) And the capitalist engine roars on....you've got mail.
I think that I got your email, did you send it via the contact us. You didnt leave a name or contact info...

Code word = decal ?
I created an account and emailed directly from there. It generated a canned auto reply if that gives a hint.

ok, forgive me for my ignorance, but on the site, and creating an account, in the address box in the post code section ............... WTF goes here? I have entered my address correctly, and have no post code in my address, so i have no idea what to put here.

please help a dummy out.

i can not find my bike-shirts.com for dummies book
SHOCKED.gif

Yay!! It's up...my kids need some Busa shirts...seriously, I'm so "over-Harley'd" in my home... LOL

beerchug.gif
Great job Doug!!!
bowdown.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 20 2007,08:44) ok, forgive me for my ignorance, but on the site, and creating an account, in the address box in the post code section ............... WTF goes here? I have entered my address correctly, and have no post code in my address, so i have no idea what to put here.

please help a dummy out.

i can not find my bike-shirts.com for dummies book  
SHOCKED.gif
I put my zip code in there, he may have used the word postal because that's what it's called in some foreign countries and they mat not know what a zip is.
wink.gif

I like it. I would love a shirt with that drawing of (I believe Professor's drag strip launch?) on it. Anyone else that could go for one of those?

BTW, I don't think people are going to stop donating either...

Back