% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
Sorry but I don't get those who own a Busa and don't let her do her thing every now and then. Buy a Kawi if that's all you want to do.:laugh: Turn it up to 11!

Im 39 years old have had 6 hd's 1 bigdog and bashed all the crotch rockets but had to have one bought an 09 busa today and all i can say is omg love it,didnt go 150 but 130 was fast enough!!!!!!!!!sorry for the bashing still have my street glide.steve

Im not sure how fast I was going but here is a pic.

Kromdom--- Imelda will go fast! Even faster since the GI pro with ATRE was installed! :cheerleader:

IMAG0054.jpg

Im not sure how fast I was going but here is a pic.

Kromdom--- Imelda will go fast! Even faster since the GI pro with ATRE was installed! :cheerleader:

You better be careful mister!:laugh:
How are you Derrick?
That's some speed you are doing there, and a little left on the tach.
Bubba

You better be careful mister!:laugh:
How are you Derrick?
That's some speed you are doing there, and a little left on the tach.
Bubba

I am being careful, straight line baby!
Im doing good now that my parts are all in!
Yea, there was a little left on the tach, there was also another gear to go!
:whistle:

Hit 151 according to GPS on my Blackbird one time (No idea what the spedo was saying), then ran out of road. "Safe" roads are scarce round Austin :laugh:

Im 39 years old have had 6 hd's 1 bigdog and bashed all the crotch rockets but had to have one bought an 09 busa today and all i can say is omg love it,didnt go 150 but 130 was fast enough!!!!!!!!!sorry for the bashing still have my street glide.steve

Welcome to the Org, Steve :welcome:

I don't see the big deal... Roll on the throttle on the highway and count to 4. You should be there. Hitting 150+ and/or sustaining it are totally different things though.

All is forgiven

But now you know the truth.

And

:welcome:

To the ORG.

Umm .. yeah .. OK. It doesn't count unless the crotch rockets are actually racing too :)

i always wanted a chopper growing up...easy rider...so cool...until...

i turned 16...and repeatly dusted a 1340 hawg 3 outta 3 (made me race'im the last time even though he had already lost his $20 to a 16 year old on a honda CB360T with a poweroll 454 big bore kit/poweroll cams and jardine 2:1 header/meg...and my other high school riding buds riding the likes of Yami RD350's, Kawi MachIII 500's, Suzuki GT380's, and numerouse honda 350/450 FOURS and "ALL" of us usta blaze he11 outta every HD/Chopper riders we encountered...they NEVER...won.

so at the rip o'le age of 16?...i asked myself...

do i wanna save and pay big bucks to join a pack of losers?

who's bikes seem to spend more time broke down than up and running?..

and even when they ran?...they run like shid?...could blow one off with my mothers '72 plymouth duster w/ 3 on the tree and a small inline 6?

as i shook my head and thought...if the girls only knew the truth. :rofl:

The older chopper dudes always seemed to have killer weed though...maybe that was it! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

130 on the King. On a naked the wind starts to really get fierce at 130. Since some asked about not running 150 on the big Suzukis, I don't run 150 but I do run wide open in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. We still need all that power to accelerate faster than the other guys.
Well, at 325 suited up, I need the extra power! Those 150lb guys on a 600 will look good compared to my large fat hauler. To the 600's.:moon:

i always wanted a chopper growing up...easy rider...so cool...until...

i turned 16...and repeatly dusted a 1340 hawg 3 outta 3 (made me race'im the last time even though he had already lost his $20 to a 16 year old on a honda CB360T with a poweroll 454 big bore kit/poweroll cams and jardine 2:1 header/meg...and my other high school riding buds riding the likes of Yami RD350's, Kawi MachIII 500's, Suzuki GT380's, and numerouse honda 350/450 FOURS and "ALL" of us usta blaze he11 outta every HD/Chopper riders we encountered...they NEVER...won.

so at the rip o'le age of 16?...i asked myself...

do i wanna save and pay big bucks to join a pack of losers?

who's bikes seem to spend more time broke down than up and running?..

and even when they ran?...they run like shid?...could blow one off with my mothers '72 plymouth duster w/ 3 on the tree and a small inline 6?

as i shook my head and thought...if the girls only knew the truth. :rofl:

The older chopper dudes always seemed to have killer weed though...maybe that was it! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

LOL, My wife just bought a Bad Boy Springer HD. I honestly thought it would be cool to ride cause everyone we hang around has a HD and says how awesome they are. It does look nice if you like a lot of chrome and so forth. But one thing i've noticed is that it has about 1/10th the comfort everyone says they have. I have no trouble on my busa with cramping, comfort, "leaning forward", etc. But on the Davidson, my lower back KILLS me, my arms get extremely sore and my legs get a workout like skiing. Not knocking it, just sayin "different strokes for different folks. P.S. I'm 6'5" tall at 235lbs.
On another note, I had a 96 chevrolet pickup in high school with a 350ci motor (stock) with a 3:42 gear ratio. I raced a HD one night in that truck on westheimer and my front bumper was at his back tire. My truck ran a 16.30 in the 1/4. Recently we had a rental, 2010 chevrolet impala with 6cylinder, and smoked about 7 davidsons at two different lights with my family in the car.
I think it's cool to ride no matter what brand, style, size, etc. motorcycle you have. But I never understand when people try to compare things that aren't compatable. And most of all I don't understand when people have one MAKE of something and talk smack on every other brand like it isn't a nice machine that someone designed, made money, and created jobs for people with. When people speak negatively about other people's hard earned possesions like motorcycles, they aren't people who love to ride, they love the item someone else designed and sold to them...

JMO

Back