% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
What are you a COP?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

One on the left one way. One on the right another way. Ran out of air strip! Have a speedohealer with top speed recall.
I can turn my bike on and off and make my needle jump like that too! :laugh: You must have a quick trigger finger to snap thos shots that fast.:rofl:

hmmmm dam near every time before i shut bike off i have it tapped out at some point, conditions permitting of course hahaha, same with every toy I have owned in my 48 years of my speed obessed life

Actually haven't been that fast on the Hayabusa yet. I did an indicated 169 on my RC-51 with stock gearing so that may not even have been 150 but it sure felt like it. lol

I can turn my bike on and off and make my needle jump like that too! :laugh: You must have a quick trigger finger to snap thos shots that fast.:rofl:

My friend and I made up a game a few years ago, go as fast as you can, get you cell out, easier to have it ready, and snap a pick of your speedo, my best was 150 indicated, he got 160 indicated, we quickly realized that game wasnt goin to end well and stopped. Ah, to be young and stupid again....

I did 165 according to the speedo, so minus a speed healer someone will tell me what I did. My friend on my bike did 170... It's just that approaching 150 my nuts started to shrivel and well.... I wussed.. (I saw traffic ahead). I mean I'd like to do it just to say I did, but i've pushed the limits I wanted to and did more than I ever thought I could.. So I'm happy.. Of course someone is going to tell me that 165 un-healed is really only 114 which will make me sick.. so don't tell me.. hahaha. I've pulled the trigger on 150 about 3 times.. and 165 once. 100 - 120 very often (probably too often). But I THINK I got it all out of my system... Oh.. wait a minute.. I'll brb.:laugh:

More then once on my ZZR1200

Once so far on the busa.

Seeing the end of the speedo on the freeway, Sunday morning at about 6 a.m. no one around.......Heaven.

Only problem is once you get off you have this feeling like you are waiting for the world to catch back up to you.:lol:

I have done 142 on my old ZX6R. That was plenty for me. I'm really more scared of getting busted and loosing my job over going down. Strange huh

I have :whistle:

Hoping for 200 next time. I will more than likely be running nitrous so hoping it will get me there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302322999.200869.jpg

155 on my speedohealed display...confirmed by GPS.
Nothing like the wind in your face and your nose pressing on the visor:thumbsup:

racerv...you caught that too:rofl:...turn on key and snap the picture:whistle:...180 not i gear and oil light on...nice try earlybird.....:corner:

Back