% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
OMG i'm the only one man enough to admit i havent hit 150? At my age I can't see that fast! :laugh:

It's fairly easy to squirt a busa passed the 150 mark that I would think the majority of Busa owners have done so at least once. :laugh:

well lets see, on the busa, yes though only a handful of times (like 4)

On the old GSXR1100 drag bike... yes all the time but on a 1/4mi track :laugh:

I have done it at the track when I used my busa for trackday riding. Its kinda scary the acceleration the bike has coming out of a corner on a straight with WOT.

Need to edit the poll for SoFla riders who hit it everytime they ride ?
:laugh:
2 lane blacktops abound here !

OMG i'm the only one man enough to admit i havent hit 150? At my age I can't see that fast! :laugh:

C'mon young man, I am older than you and I did it two up, wifey as passenger. (LOL she thought it was just a very windy day until she saw the GPS)

GPS.jpg
GPS2.jpg

The older I get, the better I was.:banghead:

GPS.jpg

GPS2.jpg

With the 10% speedo error, I would have to see 167 mph indicated in order to be doing 150, and i'm pretty darn sure I've never seen any indicated speed that high on my 'Busa.

Got my Z06 a bit over the speed limit on one or two occaisions, but not 150 ;o)

CW

I think I did it. Coming home from work I got a 2 mile stretch before my exit home. And if there's not a lot of cars around I hit it.

Nope, my highest was 132 according to GPS. I much more enjoy twisties than opening the throttle all the way.

Back