% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
150, lots. Toped it out a very few times when it was stock. I haven't tried to top it out since I got my high flow filter, exhaust and programer. but it does make 150ish much faster.

Especially when the daily commute involves the rest of traffic going 100 with you!

You ain't kidding bro, at 65 you are a hazard, at 75 you pass no one, at 85 you pass few and few pass you, at 95 there is always some azzhat that wants to go. I am not kidding!
This is my everyday routine.
If you do 55 you better be pulling a ramp behind you.
Bubba

I usually will squirt it up to about 150 every time I ride either on the Busa or the XX .. although the Busa gets there a lot faster lol

I think the question should be "how many have buried your speedometer" seeing that the speed O is so far off. I just bought my Busa and have a Speed O Healer on the way. What good is bragging if you don't have the correct speed to brag about. I have had my ZX14 to 195mph verified on GPS and corrected on the speed O.

well I hit 168 and 171 but it was speedo based still over 150 though even with the 10% variance , I don't want to be arrested though that's my limiter:whistle:. on a regular basis I cruise it with everyone else.

A guy I know sent this to me...:laugh:

MikeJmd if you want I can see if he would like to show you where this was ?
:thumbsup:

Thanks Saiid,
But my current skills prohibit me from such endeavors :whistle: , and I want to make sure I'm around to see my son graduate from UCF. (Not as an:angel:)
regards, Mike

wonder what the other 28% are doing with these things then??? have to have done it once right??? come on...

wonder what the other 28% are doing with these things then??? have to have done it once right??? come on...

Eh, not everybody is comfortable going fast, I know tons of people who can't/won't go very fast other fast bikes. I have friends that are afraid of doing 140 on their liter bikes and friends who are afraid of doing 120 on their 600s. However I do question the motives of owning a sportbike if you’re not going to experience it every now and then.

with the nos and rev limiter raised 1200 rpm i have hit top speed...
and attempt to again every time i ride:laugh:

I can't say for sure, hit just about 150 (maybe a hair over/under) on my pals CBR 900RR. However when going that fast I tend to look at the road and not the speedo, lol.

Hit close to 200mph in a couple of different cars though (I know it don't count towards this, but was still neat)

Back