• No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
Pash,
Says it blocked in my country..???

I found this one...:whistle:

- ‪M2U00018.MPG‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Never realized what the term PEGGED actually meant untill my first Hayabusa....let out of it before the rev. limiter, so I guess I never had it maxed out.
This new one ~175 ish indicated and there definately seems to be more speedo error on this new machine compared to the first.

Nope, my highest was 132 according to GPS. I much more enjoy twisties than opening the throttle all the way.

im of the same opinion

had my 12r flat out and my blackbird and pretty much everything but done with top speed now and think ive seen 150 on the clock but it was only brief

Did a high speed run with the gf on the back.

Speedo read 155
Gps max speed recorded 134

My ego has been 150+

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

I quite regularly see 160-170 but only for very brief periods! My missus has been on the back at 150! (on the clock anyway)

When I was younger and before I had a family to think about I once saw 195 on the speedo of my blackbird.

Watched the speedo sweep past 180 and held her for about 2 seconds after. Didn't hit the limiter though. so between 180and 186. Only did it once and it was awesome. Never had that much adrenaline flowing before.

Been over the 180 mark several times now. Downloaded an app for my android today that saves top speeds according to GPS, I'll upload some photos later. Hey, what else am I supposed to do with all these LONG FLAT roads? Pretend I'm on twisties in a Gremlin?

Gps 176 speedo read 183 ... if it was not with gps u may not have done it... use gps...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Gps 176 speedo read 183 ... if it was not with gps u may not have done it... use gps...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

7mph differance. That's not too bad. Mine is off by 21 mph @ 155.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

I've gotten 2 tickets both over 110 on the radar gun... So, that is just when they caught me... :-)
I have buried the needle on my 2006, mapped, 2bros, airbox mod, lowered, ect...
My 1999 that I currently ride here in Germany... well... no need to say more! LOL

Gotta love top speed... just installed the "ScottOiler" Esystem with dual injector and the HC Magnum tank, GIPro w/atre and the speedohealer. My 99 was about 6 kilometers off at 100kmh. She's right now....

Back