my busa is wrecked

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! SONOFOBITCHES
mad.gif
Like warbrown said, glad you are able to make the post yourself. It must be the season, I've noticed quite a few dumbasses on the roads the past few days, more than normal.

Atleast you are ok. The bike can be replaced. I think I would have cried like a school girl though. That sux bad!

wow ! glad your ok , was just talkin about insurance quotes , man three days , thats fugged ! id want to kick sombodys ass , hope you get back on the horse , long island sucks to ride ! to many people doing 120 to go nowhere , lots of spiteful cagers ! they would run you off the road cause they had a bad day ! you have to drive like everybody is out to get you ! no respect for bikes ! people just dont understand !
guns.gif
rant.gif

Hi, glad to hear you are healthy and safe.
Same thing happened to me 2 years ago..

some guy hit the car infront of him then quickly veared into my lane. However, he did not hit me, but made me lay by bike down. The police did come and filed hit and run since he hit the car infront of him, but did nothing for me since his car never hit my bike.

My insurance company got the police report of the hit and run and believed me when i told them the story. The said i would have to pay the $500 deductible, but no points would be assessed onto my license. so my insurance did not increase.
hope this helps.

i know you must be angry, as i was, but someday, they will get their justice.

thanks.

Glad you re OK man, if you part the bike out, I'll buy the engine and computer.

Glad you re OK man, if you part the bike out, I'll buy the engine and computer.
the only thing is when i stood the bike up it dumped oil out , think you would still be interested ?

the bike had 500 and somthing miles on it when i went down (close to 600)

how much would you pay for it?

i will go take some pics of it tomorrow and see how bad the damage is

i wouldnt mind sticking that motor in somthing , maybe build a sick go cart or quad

man that sucks big time. Sorry to hear about your wreck but atleast you came out in pretty good shape. Good luck with the cops and insurance.

Wow I just saw this, that sucks man. I hope you heal up quick and get your self another busa.
sad.gif
If you have the option to buy it back from the insurance company let me know because I would be interested in buying it as a whole bike from you.

Oh man, I was hoping that you were just pulling our leg...

That is just plain wrong..... If you find him and can get me within 900 yards I will take care of him for you....

GM,

That pic of your arm brings back memories
sad.gif
Just for the sake of discussion what brand jacket is/was that?? Also, how do you feel it held up based on how hard you went down?? I live in FL and just ordered a mesh jacket. Those pics have me wondering if I'd be much better off sweating my butt off in leather
sad.gif

Again, glad your OK and able to post.

sad.gif

Back