Wrecked my first bike (Busa)

Oh, and by the way....the reason you don't think you like the Bus....

You obviously havn't ridden one. Put some time on a Busa, then tell us ya don't like it.
biggrin.gif
Nothin for nothin but its just not the bike for me, i dont like the looks and its just to big for me, both HP and actual size. Im only 150lbs (not that it really matters)

Good work! You had me! I did wonder about the paint job as it has a little too much metal flake.
ss011.gif

Nice touch with the bent forks and rim and the way they lined up with the force of the "impact"!
bowdown.gif

This was my first baby, iv gone on a few rides on my friends bikes, 05 gsxr600, 03 gsxr750 and 03 R1. But since im 190lbs i needed a bigger bike, i picked up this '02. On my way home im not sure what happened but i cracked the throttle a little and the thing just spun the rear or something and i ended up in the woods.

Im ok though, just some road rash, ill never wear shorts and a bandana again though, i almost hit my head on the ground.

Refresh if images dont load:
IMGP1053.JPG

IMGP1054.JPG

IMGP1046.JPG

IMGP1049.JPG

IMGP1045.JPG

Im just kidding guys
smile.gif
I do ride, 05 600RR. This is just a model i built and i posted it on a few forums and the reaction was great, figured id throw it on here for you guys and make up some nooobie story to get the blood pumping and see if it could pass for the real thing with you guys
smile.gif
BRO. YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. THAT MODEL IS VERY REALISTIC.

smile.gif

Back