Wrecked my first bike (Busa)

mine looked so close to that, but real...lol ouch dont laugh it hurts lol

good work man lots of time went into that

I got the same model, but I'm stuck on the paint. When I masked it off for the second color, the masking tape pulled off some of the color. I've put it away for a while.

Nice job! I especially like the bent rim, forks and the dinged up cans.
laugh.gif

lol, ill sell you the full bike for 2k shipped
smile.gif
Put it on ebay and sell it as a parts bike. Can you imagine the look on someones face when they're expecting the real thing and the mailman delivers that?
smile.gif

That is some great work! The story line was trollish and after looking at the first two pics I assumed you found some pictures of a wrecked Busa on the net and went fishing.
The other pics gave it away though...the granular fake grass reminded me of the model train landscaping I had as a kid.

smile.gif

got to the 3rd pic afore I knew for sure something was up
I was thinking -- colors not right for 05 (I have an 05 blue/silver) -- top of tree and the bars/ levers in the 3rd pic and I was sure

Pretty slick! I guess I'm going to have to see my buddy at the local hobby shop about a 600RR model.
biggrin.gif

Saying it was an 05, but showing an 02 paint job gave it away, but definitely some nice work on that model!

That would be understood...no mood for jokes with that kind of news...

I'm sorry to hear it...was this person a member on our board? [/QUOTE]

No. He was a new rider who made the mistake of buying a Busa for his first ride. We had just talked him into joining a local group...2wm.org....here is a link to the full story as we know it:
http://2wm.org/default....id=3579

lol, ill sell you the full bike for 2k shipped
smile.gif
Put it on ebay and sell it as a parts bike. Can you imagine the look on someones face when they're expecting the real thing and the mailman delivers that?
smile.gif

That is some great work! The story line was trollish and after looking at the first two pics I assumed you found some pictures of a wrecked Busa on the net and went fishing.
The other pics gave it away though...the granular fake grass reminded me of the model train landscaping I had as a kid.
That would be FUNNY!!! I should build one thats all chromed out and tricked out and sell it to one of those scammers (but have them pay me for shipping in cash for a real bike)
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

yep I fell for it.
blush.gif
I hate to see a Busa all wrecked up but you did do a nice job.

I was hooked until the shorts and bandana part.....just too over the top.

Then the pic with guages....not an 05.

But all in all....excellent job!  Got sum skilz!

Oh, and by the way....the reason you don't think you like the Bus....

You obviously havn't ridden one. Put some time on a Busa, then tell us ya don't like it.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135926223 -->

Back