Wrecked my first bike (Busa)

io-bot

Registered
This was my first baby, iv gone on a few rides on my friends bikes, 05 gsxr600, 03 gsxr750 and 03 R1. But since im 190lbs i needed a bigger bike, i picked up this '02. On my way home im not sure what happened but i cracked the throttle a little and the thing just spun the rear or something and i ended up in the woods.

Im ok though, just some road rash, ill never wear shorts and a bandana again though, i almost hit my head on the ground.

Refresh if images dont load:
IMGP1053.JPG

IMGP1054.JPG

IMGP1046.JPG

IMGP1049.JPG

IMGP1045.JPG

Im just kidding guys
smile.gif
I do ride, 05 600RR. This is just a model i built and i posted it on a few forums and the reaction was great, figured id throw it on here for you guys and make up some nooobie story to get the blood pumping and see if it could pass for the real thing with you guys
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|io-bot
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135919011 -->

smile.gif

What model kit is that b/c I want one. Detail is excellent. I am still having issues believing it's not real.???

When I saw the first pic, the turn signal lenses and fairing fasteners gave it away. Something about the pic just didn't look right. Great detail though....you'ld get a lot of people with this.

I wonder how many people were thinking exactly what I was when I read the
topic title: "Wrecked my first bike (Busa)"
I was thinking...well, glad that you are okay (at least enough to make this post), but this is exactly why we recommend against the Busa as a first bike....

Well its a 1:12 scale i think, it doesnt come like that at all. I had to build it. Im prob going to get banned for saying this but i really dont like the busa (sorry the look isnt for me). My girlfriend got it for me as a gift a year or two back, so being creative and what not i said F it im going to crash the thing. Since i ride and have seen a few crashes first hand + 1 of my own i kinda know what type of damage to expect, so this is the result. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT
smile.gif
And to prove that it is a model i guess
smile.gif

IMGP3605.JPG

IMGP3611.JPG

IMGP3629.JPG

IMGP3639.JPG

IMGP3710.JPG

IMGP3864.JPG

IMGP5478.JPG

<!--EDIT|io-bot
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135873959 -->

smile.gif

That's not funny   [/QUOTE]
+1
Keep your day job.....your comedy routine won't pay the bills.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135875317 -->

That's funny! I was getting ready with the "oh I'm sorry, but glad you're okay" talk then a few pics down, I thought it looked kind of like an old Godzilla movie...where something just looked "small" and not real...

Props to you for the work though...pretty darn good! I couldn't do it...
smile.gif

Welcome to the board BTW...thinking about getting a Busa yourself? Come on, convert...
tounge.gif

That is great. You had me hooked, no doubt. I was about to ask that this thread be made a sticky, for the billion guys that ask "Is the Busa a good first bike?" question.........

OMG...I wuz just about to say "YOU IDIOT" but I do have to say bravo on this.
very kewl,had me fooled!

You have wayy too much time on yer hands!!

Good one, I thought that aint an 05... then I thoght shorts in CT in the winter? ... wait a tick...
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

The pipes (black - appeared to be hoses) and the bolt in the front wheel gave it away for me. Still couldn't pin exactly what was off but definately didn't look right.

I wasn't until the third pic that I was starting to lean on the "fake" side of the fence though! Good model!!

Welcome aboard or something?!

biggrin.gif

Back