My first Bike.....

Kazzin

Registered
Hey guys, sorry i havent posted for awhile, been really busy. I just wanted to let you guys know I bought my first bike a month ago or so. I got a 78 Suzuki GS550E w/ 7300 original miles in mint condition for 650 bucks. I also got 2 nice Bell helmets w/ it. Its no busa by any means but I think its the perfect first bike. cheap, reliable, heavy, and quick enough. I ll prob get a gixxer next summer or some other type of sport bike. not a bad bike for bein 20, and insurence is nothin
smile.gif

very smart... At least you can learn on that bike without worrying about dropping it... (repair bill will be cheap
smile.gif
)

Cloud

good move!keep us posted .remember good habits are hard to brake.SO LEARN TO USE FRONT BRAKE IT WILL SAVE YA SOMETIME!

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders.....Most 20 year olds gotta have a brand new gixxer...NOW!....then they call the insurance to get a quote and find out they could own a nice house for the same payment.

Stay within your limits, step up when your ready, and have a blast! Congrats on your purchase!

Rock on!!
egitarre77.gif

Dan

Congrats! And we still like pics! Even if it's not a Busa...
smile.gif

Enjoy it and have fun!!!
cool.gif

thanks guys for supporting my decision. I am riding w/ a group of Goldwing riders that are about 11 or 12 strong. The next guy in age closest to me is prob 55. they are really great riders and have cramed really good strong riding techniques into my head. I do use the front brake rob t as my primary brake lol. thanks guys and happy 4th!!!

Back