Second bike

jdevarie

Donating Member
Registered
I have been looking for a second bike that is affordable likely used and low power; just to have fun when I need to get silly and that I do not worry too much about.
I came upon this triumph Daytona 650. It is a 2005 model with only 1000 miles on it. He is asking 5900 for it. I have not discussed this with him but I believe it can still come down in price.

Anyone has had any experience with this bike? I am also thinking it could be something I could get the wife started on.

The bike is in mint condition.

thanks for any comments.

ride on!!

...edited by BiG-T...

...just to have fun when I need to get silly and that I do not worry too much about...
Elaborate on that statement please. A trick bike?
rock.gif

My buddy just bought a VTR1000 Honda---Yoshi full system--Hmm sounds awsome---That would be my choice for a second bike ----- cheap too.

The old Daytona 650 doesn't have a really good reputation. Problems with electronics seem to be a major issue with those bikes. They look good though, especially the yellow w/the british flag.

...edited by BiG-T...

...just to have fun when I need to get silly and that I do not worry too much about...
Elaborate on that statement please.  A trick bike?  
rock.gif
Just to clarify, there are places where I would not take my busa. Either hanging out with my buddies which all have used bikes and sometimes get silly to the point of getting their A$$ whipped
biggrin.gif
but they are good.

I mentioned the triumph since it is local and I just saw it as a posibility. I have looked at the SV650 and the KLR 400 (I think).

I do not do tricks and most of the time I ride by myself on the busa.

just thinking.

Here is my thinking, if Suzuki comes out with a new Busa this year i'll get 1 of those, IF they don't, i'm going to buy a new GSXR750 for a track bike. those things are just F-ing bad ass little bikes!

The only thing that would warry me about the triumph Daytona 650 is how hard is it to get parts, and seeing as it's euro bike are they insanly expensive???

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152477094 -->

Back