Getting a new bike.

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Well my brother in law is finaly getting himself his first street bike. He has decided that the blue suzuki sv 650 without any fairings is the bike that he needs to get. Suzuki lists them on the website for 5900 just wondering what you guys think a good price is out the door. Addtionaly if dealer is within a couple hours from upstate NY and can give me a good price, Neither of us mind driving a couple hours to get the bike. Thanks for the help guys.

Great for him; now where are your PICS!
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 25 2007,09:46) Great for him; now where are your PICS!
smile.gif
Ahhh Shawn? Hello?

Pssst...he hasn't bought it yet. Small detail but worthy of notating.

wink.gif

(Shanling @ Mar. 25 2007,14:18)
smile.gif
Ahhh Shawn? Hello?

wink.gif
No man - I mean HIS pics - he was having his scoot repainted and did all sorts of new stuff to his scoot! That is what I am waiting to hear about...

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 25 2007,10:20)
(Shanling @ Mar. 25 2007,14:18)
smile.gif
Ahhh Shawn? Hello?

wink.gif
No man - I mean HIS pics - he was having his scoot repainted and did all sorts of new stuff to his scoot!  That is what I am waiting to hear about...
Oops...

It really is hell getting old. Next thing you know, I'll go out and buy some kind of super bike like a Hayabusa or something! Just to make me feel young again!

Still have not got the paint back shawn. No pics to report. Thanks for the info on the websites Nekosohana. I appreciate it. Shawn Pics to come soon. Believe me I want to post them more than you want to see them.

Contact me on Tuesday... I will let you know what you should have to pay for a SV650 out the door. I have one in stock and will see what I can let these go for. I know its not close, but you can use that price to bargain with the dealer there.

Back