I wrecked my baby

Glad your gear saved you. Another testimony.
thumb_up.gif
Like what been previously stated, bikes can repaired or replaced.

sucks man! I have been there and done that 4 times already! glad it was not worse that what it is!
Now you have a reason to paint the bike
biggrin.gif
Glad you are ok dude!

Glad you had gear on - Where in Texas are you? Rubber2burn & I are in Austin & could lend a hand w/ the repairs if necessary. He works at a dealership so he may be able to help w/ factory parts.

Glad you're still kickin man! Contact vman1300 for the plastics (or anything else for that matter). He's got the best prices I could find. I searched for about a week and then someone told me to check with him and he beat all the prices I had seen.

Your helmet saved your life...

Glad to hear it wasn't worse. The only plastic piece I have left is the front. Let me know if you need it...

It's from an '06LE, but if you're going to paint, anyway, then...

Sorry to hear about this event.

sorry about your spill but i am glad to see you are able to post up about it...gear is a wonderful thing
beerchug.gif

2KB,
Let me look around and see what I can dig up...way too much of this going on right now...

MCM

way too much of this going on right now...
Way too true.

Thank God you came out ok, and I hope your ribs aren't too sore. I don't have any parts, but maybe a sponsor can get you some good prices, and we can figure out a way to help you with the $$.

Any luck with getting insurance to help?

I am doing pretty well, and I thank everyone for the kind words of encouragement.  It means a lot.  We just went and picked up the bike and it looks like I will be needing the following.

2:  Both lower fairings (it looks like everything is pushed to the right)
Glad you are okay ! Ribs suck though ! Talk to Goldenchild about the fairings He probly has them in the shop . Check out your front to see if it is pushed right . Did you have insurance ? If so let them pay for it you will make some extra cash by doing the work your self with the help of the board .

I decided not to go to the insurance becuase like it was stated before, they are going to look at the grass stains on the frame and total it out. It is not that bad. I was wanting to repaint the bike anyhow and it looks like I am getting some new parts from the guys on the board.. THANK YOU ALL. It just pushed the fairings to the right. The forks, frame and rearend are fine. I thank you all again for helping me out and all the kind words.

Ok, now for the update on the pain. This is day 3 and holy jebus, trying to get up this morning had me feeling like the hour after I wrecked. Once everything got loosened up (the prescriptions helped here) I felt better. I actually got all my clothes on by myself today, while the wifey smiled and said "goooood boy"....

It looks like all that I have left to get are the lower fairings and a Stator cover. Once all the parts are here, I am repainting the bike black and silver, but I am thinking of laying a purple or blue pearl over the entire thing with maybe some ghosted flames. Still not sure. She should look good when I am done though...

Thanks again to everyone.

So your not interested in my offer that I pm'd you?

It included a good stator cover.

confoosed as I received no reply to my pm..
dunno.gif

offer stands, LMK

Doyle
cell# 312 498 0601

Back