crashed my baby. i need your help

Scotterlord.... I have a stock windscreen and barends that you can have if you like. I'd just ask the shipping cost. Let me know. Both are in 100% perfect, off the showroom condition.

smile.gif
thanx man! sure! i'd be glad to pay the shipping costs! how can i send you my info + money? should i pm you? email? thanks in advance. your help guys if very VERY appreciated. now if anyone has an upper cowling base for sale, not bent or anything though, i'd be glad to buy it. i've seen it's around 130$ out there but costs 320 euros here (almost 3x the cost of abroad) but unfortunately they don't send in greece. if anyone can help me with such stuff i'd be greatful for life..

No worries, happy to help. You can send me an email to hayabusa@eugenepc.com with your address, and I'll look up the most affordable shipping method. We can square-up on the shipping costs by paypal if you have an account with them, or I can take a credit card payment directly thru my workplace. Or you can send a money order if you like.

Cheers!

got my plastics last night, the new paint is awesome, so since i took back my tank and the bike could move i went to check the fronts today. bad news. one fork is slightly bent and so is the front wheel. they can both be done but its more extra money to waste
sad.gif

worst that happened. the stop of the cross that keeps the forks together has broken. hadn't noticed it until now. i don't have the missing piece and the best that can be done is do something shitty so that it can do the work but look ugly. thinking of letting it as is and just be careful not to steer it too much on the right side. still expecting help from epicrisis plus waiting for many parts that have ordered through mrcycles and america. i can't go anywhere without the bike, my hands are tied. plus i am outta money. does anyone have any cross to sell? :/

Back