I wrecked my baby

Glad your ok
thumb_up.gif

Sorry I missed this earlier. Way too much of this happening lately. How is everything coming along with you, and the Busa?

Sorry, haven't been able to log in much.  This week I tried to go to work twice and needless to say, that was a bad move.  I woke up this morning and decided that I would try and make my way over to the computer to update everyone.  First off, My ribs hurt, like the worst workout soreness ever.  Breating is easier now, but getting up, sitting down, in or out of a vehicle, or picking up anything is a chore.  We won't even get into how much pain is involved to use the restroom
laugh.gif

Last night I got home and there were presents sitting there at the door.  My wife kindly picked them up and we brought them inside.  

View attachment 1602969

Then we opened the packages and I was grinning like a little kid.  Then We found the little added extra in box.  It was a bar end.

View attachment 1602970

Thanks go to Schism for the box on the right and firedog5800 for the package on the left.  You guys are great.  I really appreciate it.

As soon as I can move more, or get someone over here to help me.  I am going to start taking apart the bike to see how many pieces of the plastics I need to order.

Thanks again everyone.

That's why we are here? To help family members. The thanks are welcomed but not required. Just glad we could help. If I was closer I would come over and help tear it apart and get it back togther. Wishes for a speedy (Busa) recovery.

Hey mike, if u need some help buddy, u let me know! I'm only 2 hrs away and on days off right now, i'll come help ya get it apart!

Looks like you got a REAL GOOD LOOK at the pavement.
bowdown.gif

Glad to hear you are OK.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

You had better go out and hug your baby so she knows it was an accident.

beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear about your little spill..... But glad to hear you are O.K. besides the rib thing. Just be glad that you don't have a cold. I broke 3 ribs and had a terrible cold sneezing (ouch) coughing (ouch) laughing (ouch). Just about anything (ouch). I feel your pain......... Get well and take care........

Its good you had your gear on. Im a firm believer of good gear. Make sure you check your forks. They may look straight, but be a little tweeked.

if you want my stator cover, I live in sherman, I can give it to you tonight or tomorrow, tell me where to meet you. it's not the prettiest, but it's free and not rashed.

So here I am at day number eleven and things are healing real well.  I did make a mistake last night though.  I thought that I was doing well enough to not take any pain meds before I went to sleep in the trusty recliner.  Needless to say, I was in some pain when I woke up this morning.  I could feel the ribs grinding when I was breathing.  It is ok, I am at work now and feel pretty good.  Everyone is surprised at how well I am healing, including the doctor.  

My purpose of the post is to show some goodies that I got in the mail last night.  

A big thank you goes out to dkariores
bowdown.gif

Walking up to the house I saw this.  
2379393949_7af4a2a773_b.jpg

Then when I opened it I saw thses  
laugh.gif

2380230882_d9f944c8c8_b.jpg

Wow man I feel your pain. Well not the broken rib pain but the crash pain. Good to hear you are getting it taken care of by some good people here. I too shall be looking for parts soon to fix my Angel.

I know I keep resurecting this thread, but I think this is the last before I start a new one on the rebuilding of the bike.  Last week I recieved a package in the mail from pbghost.  The flowers I got for the wife.  Through all of this she has not had one negative comment or even said anything in a negative way.  She has been a rock for me, and has smiled the entire time.  She even offered to help me take the bike apart and make sure I had all the right parts ordered to fix it.  Yeah, I love her.  OK, here are the pics....

Thanks again to all that have helped me out.

View attachment 1602971

and the package opened.

View attachment 1602972

A big thanks to all on the board for the kind words.  I am healing rather quickly and the pain is easing up day by day.  And a special thanks to those that have helped me out with the parts.  As soon I get the rest of the parts I will start a new thread on the rebuilding of the bike.  We have already torn it down, but I will post that in the new thread.

Thanks again to everyone.
bowdown.gif

Back