Meet N Greet 2

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 19 2006,20:13) Great pics, but geez - talk about a bunch of Geezers! This one should have been called "Meet and Greet II, the Geriatric Adventure"!
firedevil.gif

Actually, looks like you guys had a great time... I have to go to the next one!
lol!

Looked like fun.

Well, aweek later, but I finally have a decent signal to send this in. I can't tell you how good a time Eureka Springs was  
beerchug.gif
. The people I met up there are absolutely incredible, some of the nicest I've come across.
And yes we are a more seasoned bunch MCMustang, but with age comes wisdom  
biggrin.gif
 (and a few more aches and pains due to youthful discresions) and that wisdom lets me realize the importance of groups such as ours.
I haven't even looked at the pics in my camera but will post as soon as I can get some free time to sort them out. Again it was a great time and I look forward to meeting even more of the org in upcomming events.
BTW Captain I agree that it is the members that make this site special but without the venue that you and yours provide it would be difficult if not impossible for everyone to be able to have a place to come together and share all that is...  
bowdown.gif

So a big thank's to you and yours for doing all that you do to keep this thing going.
Take Care All
A

The pictures are great... sorry I couldn't make it this year.
Looks like it was a great time...

It was great; even better than I expected. I can't wait for the next one!
smile.gif

(captain @ Sep. 20 2006,07:43)
(captain @ Sep. 19 2006,22:03) HOLY COW waterbug tell your little lady that she is the bomb with the pics.....

CAp
I was so bummed that my corner pics didnt turn out that I bought two videos on Monday and I now know what I did wrong.......

That one of Draven is magazine quality I think.....

CAp
Youre too kind Cap. and the credit goes to the one who took that pic and that would be Beth. who knows maybe we should submit it eh? hehe
firedevil.gif

Back