Ping Group Buy Members...

bump.gif

Here are some installation pics and pointers from Busahaya's install. If the link doesn't work its under modifications forum titled HID installation with pics.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GUYS AS BEFORE, I POSTED SOME TIPS ON THE INSTALL....HOPE THEY HELP..</span>

THE SHELF ABOVE THE HEADLIGHT IS PERFECT FOR VELCRO AND THE SMALLER IGNITER. GOTO LOWES AND FOR $1.79 GET A HOOVER VACUUM BELT. YOU GET TWO TO A PACK. THEY ARE PERFECT RUBBER BANDS THAT YOU CANNONT BRAKE. VELVRO THE BALLAST TO THE RIGHT AIR RAM TUBE SLANTED PORTION. THEN PUT THE RUBBER BANDS AROUND IT FOR A PERFECT FIT!.

DUCT TAPE AROUND CARDBOARD IS NOT A GREAT WEDGE. USE A PIECE OF FOAM TAPE OR TWO. DUCT TAPE CAN CONDUCT OR SHORT UNDER THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT.... HIGH CURRENT HID IS ONE OF THEM!.

ICE

DSC00124.jpg

Note ballast on ram air tube. Use a radio shack "REMOTE CONTROL BATTERY CLIP" you know the white clip on RC batteries so after you charge it you can "PLUG" it into the car. For $1.99 you can get the "PLUG" male/female. That way if you ever have to unplug the ballast from the switch you have a connector to do it with.

PIC. ballast on ram tubes.

HIDwith_airhorns.jpg

Our HID are slightly different. Busahaya and I mounted it differently, but I'm sure there are many different ways to mount it.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107142670 -->

Is it to late to get into the Group Buy[/QUOTE]

I have to talk to Mike about it, but if we can get aleast 4 more orders (kits) plus yours by the end of next week I dont see a problem with making it happen. If not than I see what I can do.

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298331 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Group: Members Dezzy
Avg posts/day:3.07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the Delay, I just read the post after reading your PM. I call mike tomorrow.
Thanks!  [/QUOTE]

These are the members I have not gotten any response from. Hey guys post up or PM me and let me know you got the password please. Even if you've changed your mind please PM me. I won't post up any names of members who have changed their mind... Just don't want to hold up the group buy on anyone whose had a change of heart. Thanks again to everyone who made the list..... Ks
1. purplefalcon
2. ridercoach
4. boosz

Good deal Dezzy !
beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298361 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

These are the members I have not gotten any response from. Hey guys post up or PM me and let me know you got the password please. Even if you've changed your mind please PM me. I won't post up any names of members who have changed their mind... Just don't want to hold up the group buy on anyone whose had a change of heart. Thanks again to everyone who made the list..... Ks
1. purplefalcon
2. ridercoach

PLEASE POST PIC'S UP HERE OF YOUR INSTALL.

#cruncherbusa.... Looks like Rhythm is on top of this!

For those that have done the install of this kit. Has anyone else noticed that the bulb has a "loose" fit in the stock position. Ive noticed three people have attemted to make a "spacer" or "duct taped" pad to "tighten" up the looseness.

I dont have the kit in front of me however some suggestions that Ive seen folks have to do in the past.

1. But first just bend the metal retaining pin some. Then if that doesnt work put a piece of foam acrosee the back of the bulb before you "SNAP" the pin closed that holds it inplace. Usually does a good job.

2. If you attempt to make a "thicker" pad to go between the rubber dust cover and the bulb dont use duct tape. Use a piece of foam. Just remember the ticker the foam between the bulb and the rubber dust cap the more "pressure" the rubber dust cap will see and want to push off ward. "set screw and washer" on the left side and right side of the rubber dust cap into the light housing will hold it in place forever.

3..If you use metal to try and "FABRICATE" some sort of ring/washer make sure it's not SHORTING or causing an arc on the bulb.

H4 people on other bikes have had to sacrafice a stock bulb to make a "washer" They take a stock bulb and remove the "glass" from it. That leaves a perfect metal spacer. Again I dont have the kit in front of me to see the bulb but it's a thought if needed. Shouldnt be.

I sacrificed the original bulb.......well sorta.......just pull the bulb from the big plastic adapter and take a dremel to cut out the inside. Works great. The original H7 bulb is still good but one will just have to replace the adapter if you go back to stock........no big deal......

Hi,

I am happy that everyone is enjoying their kits. To thos ewho have not received the kit yet, it is because we had to ship them out in seperate installments. For those still interested in the group buy, you can call me at 347-538-3998 or e-mail me at MCherny@XenonKing.com. Also let KS know so that he updates his file on the buy. I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PLEASE SEND PICTURES DIRECTLY TO TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS MCHERNY@XENONKING.COM with the HID Kit on at night time so that I can update our website with it. Thanks again!

Mike
XenonKing.com

XenonKing.com
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I am happy that everyone is enjoying their kits. To thos ewho have not received the kit yet, it is because we had to ship them out in seperate installments. For those still interested in the group buy, you can call me at 347-538-3998 or e-mail me at MCherny@XenonKing.com. Also let KS know so that he updates his file on the buy. I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PLEASE SEND PICTURES DIRECTLY TO TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS MCHERNY@XENONKING.COM with the HID Kit on at night time so that I can update our website with it. Thanks again!

Mike
XenonKing.com [/QUOTE]

I just got your Pm Mike
beerchug.gif

This deal is for all hayabusa.org members indefinitely, so please email Ks or myself for the password and hopefully one of us can get back with you .

U da Man Mike (Xeno King)
super.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298400 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

XenonKing.com
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.64

Hi,

Mike
XenonKing.com

I just got your Pm Mike
beerchug.gif

This deal is for all hayabusa.org members indefinitely, so please email Ks or myself for the password and hopefully one of us can get back with you .

U da Man Mike (Xeno King)
super.gif
[/QUOTE]
That's just good people, thanks KS, Rythum AND Xenon for all the help in getting the bulb.

Back