Ping Group Buy Members...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
These are the members I have not gotten any response from. Hey guys post up or PM me and let me know you got the password please. Even if you've changed your mind please PM me. I won't post up any names of members who have changed their mind... Just don't want to hold up the group buy on anyone whose had a change of heart. Thanks again to everyone who made the list..... Ks
1. purplefalcon
2. ridercoach

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE POST PIC'S UP HERE OF YOUR INSTALL.</span>

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107172088 -->

Boooyaaa...Here's a comparo:CharlesBusa's Busa(left), BusaHaya's Busa(right) big difference

P1290049.JPG

Thanks for the side by side comparison busahaya.
beerchug.gif
.  .Also what light color did you finally end up purchasing
rock.gif
?

So whoz next in line to their HID kit ?
rock.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298252 -->

rock.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

No sweat Rythm, heres a link to the rest of the pics that we took through out the installation: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brwnknight17/my_photos , I decided to go with the 5k, although I'm very curious about them 8k's or even them 12k's [/QUOTE]

rock.gif

rock.gif
I didn't see any HID install photoz
rock.gif

As far as the light goes, I personally would have orderd the 8k kit but the 5k lQQKs good too  
super.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298280 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

Great comparison photo... I'm with Rhythm, didn't see any photos that show the install.

I purchased the 6000K setup. I really like the blue tint. Well, as soon as I receive it, I will install it. BTW, the shipping must be super-quick for you guys to have gotten them already and installed?
rock.gif
cool.gif
I ordered on Friday afternoon and am anxiously awaiting their arrival...
biggrin.gif

I went with the 6000 also, but dang.........what a difference in those pics.............Thanks for posting up.................can't wait.

Damn... I'm excited. Now, honestly, how much improvement does the light offer. Pics can't do that justice. On the road do you honestly see better and/or farther? On a scale of 1 to 10, what kind of improvement did you get in extra visibility?

To all sorry about that link, I can't seem to get to open to folks who don't have a yahoo acount. I honestly notice a big improvement over the stocks. At night, man its super clean. I could'nt even notice the high beams when I had em on. All in all, I think this was a good investment.

The Installation was not that bad, You just have to get creative as to where you want to located the ballast. The harness clip that came with the kit does not work with our factory harness. No big deal theres always ways around that. I'll try and post some more pics.

Fantastic, thats what I want to hear. As for your pictures, I got three albums to come up but no pics regarding HID and I do have a yahoo account.

It should say HID Kit(with 2 RS3 Bolt on exhaust on it) let me know if it works or how I can make it work,

One last set of questions. I've got mine coming sometime this week and plan on putting it in thursday if its here in time. Is there any tips/tricks for doing this? You said the ring didn't work. How did you get around this? Any "good" mounting positions for your ballast and what not? Also, how does the light do if you have to shut the bike off and then pretty quickly (within a minute or so) have to fire it back up? Does it come back on or do you have to give it awhile?

BTW, signed in, still not able to see the album. What settings do you have it on as far as who can view the album?

You can use www.webshots.com for hosting FREE photos if you would like ... they dont seem to have a size limit and will resize automagically for you
cool.gif

btw, nice pics so far
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back