Ping Group Buy Members...

Not to HiJack, but I just became a seasoned pilot:cool:
I aint' mad at ya Bro, Congrats
beerchug.gif

I just got my kit installed at about 2 am and I must say that it's worth every penny. I will have pics tomorrow evening I have to change my beam placement a little, with regular halogens I had to aim the beam fairly high because of the way I drive and my preferences. Now I'm afraid I'm blinding oncomming traffic. So I will have pics of my truck tomorrow evening.

I just got my kit installed at about 2 am and I must say that it's worth every penny. I will have pics tomorrow evening I have to change my beam placement a little, with regular halogens I had to aim the beam fairly high because of the way I drive and my preferences. Now I'm afraid I'm blinding oncomming traffic. So I will have pics of my truck tomorrow evening.[/QUOTE]

Another happy customer, thanks Racrguy

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url], contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107298439 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Well, I thought I had this down when the HID got here today. However, I've just realized after some careful prying that I have NO idea how to pull the front nose piece off so I can install my HID. Ughhh...

Egads!!! Ok, nose is off, looking to mount the light now. Here is my problem. I understand the little plastic "disck" is to hold it in place and keep it from falling back out once the metal "bar" is back over it. However, what is supposed to keep the light from falling forwards and back into the headlight housing? I'm at a total loss here. Its not designed anything like the stock bulb so I can't figure out where to go from here. Help??!!

I just PM'd you Hman .

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107393360 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

LQQks good, also what kit did you go with 5000k,8000k etc.?

super.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

HayaGreg
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. I got mine in. Here's a side by side next to the ZZR.

Attached Image
[/QUOTE]

Any input on the comparison ?

uploaded_banner.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107481869 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

I went with the 5k. The difference off the nose is like night and day! Just hope I got it aimed right so I don't get flashed. Thanks to all you guys for your work on obtaining these. They work very well once you get by the garage engineering.
laugh.gif

everybody has installed their kits and I have yet to receive mine in the mail yet, I am feeling a little left out

My camera is all jacked up. BT any reccomendations on a camera something nice but not too pricey, I'm not trying to do Mgazine shots just something that is "good."

Canon A85...
Minolta Dimage...

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107620689 -->

Back