SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR H.org

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok first a message from Cap.  This message is also posted under merchadise, so these ae Caps words..

<span style='color:indigo'>First I'd like to thank everyone for supporting Hayabusa.org. We've come along ways and the site's popularity has grown way beyond my expectations. You guys and gals have made this online community a lasting tribute and a role model for other motorcycle enthusiast sites. Below you will find our shirts, hats and decals. All profits go to maintaining the web site and the equipment we need to keep it running. Thanks again for your support. Captain</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>NOW FOR MY EDITORIAL</span></span>
Cap. believes in giving service and product to add to your personal use and enjoyment of the H.Org.  Very view places can you get so much for so very little.  Not only <span style='color:blue'>Hats, shirts, Tank tops and decals but  Cap offers e-mail services,file storage, pic storage, site hosting, and prefeed sponsors.</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Bottom line we (including me have received a lot from the Captain and each other.  Cap has used personal funds to buy and maintain inventory based on our requests.  Cap is still holding inventory for all of us.  This is not good.  Some individuals are always buying and contributing, many have not.THIS SITE THAT ALL ENJOY DOES COST TO KEEP UP</span>

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><marquee>ALL OF US NEED TO HELP OUT</marquee></span></span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE MAKE THIS A GOAL LET US REDUCE, NO LET US DEPLETE ALL  OF THE H.org  INVENTORY, AND ENJOY THE GREAT PRODCTS, SERVICE AND SITE</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Everyone, not just a few, pitch in and let's make this our goal for June.   BUY BUY BUY products and services.

Thank you in advance for your help.  LET'S START TODAY, LET'S SEE IF ALL OF YOU CAN MEET THE CHALLENGE.  
biggrin.gif

Mike
(Ninja Eater)</span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085426435 -->

OH, and by the way, keep this at the top by giving your pledge to support the site and receiving qualty products and service.

DON'T MAKE ME PIN THIS TOPIC.  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085426498 -->

Bought some goods two weeks ago for this same reason. But, can still get some more.

Paul

I'm up for all the stuff to help support. Waiting on the tank tops now.

tanktops?? did cap decide to get some??

Never! Just figured I'd help save a little on postage and get it all at once!

I've got 2 T-shirts and a hat (beany with a brim), but ya know I could aaaalllllwwwaaayyysss use some more h.org gear. Count me in!

BD

Lets, See 3 .org Shirts, Stickers, I have a hat Bought for me by RSD and I have made about 3 straight up donations of $25 each over the last year...  See a trend here?  Support that which benefits you!

Now I am not pointing any fingers, NOR AM I SAYING YOU HAVE TO SELL YOUR FIRST BORN...(Though Cap'n might take em as a down payment)  But Damnit Ninja Eater is right, we have all benefitted in either a large or small way from this board.  More than likely some of the info or knowledge you gained here has saved you at least $100 easy.  SO, Pitch in Buy a shirt/sticker/hat or any combination of the above and keep this place open and healthy...  Time for a little payback, so do the right thing...

All the merchandise I have recieved, has been top quality stuff, excellent Beefy-T shirts, perfect fitting caps, and cool stickers...  Get on it...  I Promise you won't be disappointed... I have yet to be let down...  

-Revlis

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "link"|1085426686 -->

Count me in! I'll be puttin in an order in the next couple days...just scraping together enough dough.....

I have also bought gear and donated money but will take another look at what I need to get!
smile.gif

I've got the full set, but you can't ever have enough h.org stuff so I'm going to order another shirt right now!
cool.gif

I've got a couple of shirts and a hat....guess I could always get some other shirts
rock.gif
I'd like to see the stickers without the bird, more like a tag line sticker to put on the bike. Is this something that might be coming? Just like a chrome (or other colors) hayabusa.org block print decal?

Lots of things can come, but WE (as in all of us) need to sell what is there and the new stuff that is on its way coming in before more capital is put out.

..coming from overseas (Greece) I find this to be THE place for our bike, but also as a genuine interesting forum for the "motorcycle" and the people who ride, in general..

Will order the whole lot - and thanks for being out there..

I won't talk about what I've purchased because that may seem vain to some people. Let's just say that I've bought more than one of everything except the cap. I'm just not a cap-kind-of-guy. I like the ideas that BigDawg had about the bandanas and poop like that. Even a coffee mug with the .org logo would be cooler than a fan. I don't think that anything would be wrong with making it a requirement to join the org. Most people that come, stay anyway and get some valuable info to boot. Not to mention that great family atmosphere around here. With the type of world that we live in today, you can't put a pricetag on something as valuable a tool as Hayabusa.org. Capt. won't ask for anything because it's his nature, but I sure don't mind asking, or maybe even roughing somebody up
biggrin.gif
to buy at least a t-shirt. Nothing wrong with that because you're getting something (quality stuff, mind you...) in return. I don't like giving my opinions about stuff like this too much because I tend to get even more overbearing than usual. Hell, I wouldn't mind paying a set nominal fee to use this site every year. Not trying to piss anyone off, but you know the sayin'..."It's better to get pissed OFF than get pissed ON..."
laugh.gif

Brian

Back