SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR H.org

OK I NEEDED SOME tANK TOPS, SO I COULD FLEX MY PIPES A LITTLE MORE AND ENJOY THE SUN THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET ONE DAY SOON.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:seagreen'>Now for all of you ...who have not purchased merchedise, get off the  POT.  Move IT Move It...MOVE IT!!  Great stuff and you support yourself and the site with a great place to hang out, chat,meet,share, learn and teach.</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085759660 -->

I am still a newbie but I will pitch a thought in here.

First let me say I bought a t-shirt the day I joined and two more yesterday. I am not the biggest donator I know but I have been laid off for all but 8 months of the last 3 years. If I can come up with a couple bucks anyone can.

Second let me say that instead of asking for people to buy items it should be a requirement to join. You will never get the masses to invest money in something they can get for free. $25 for a t-shirt and a lifetime membership is the best deal anyone is going to find for a great group like this.

soapbox.gif

And BTW if I had $150 I would take you up on your offer Sledhead
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085760771 -->

I am still a newbie but I will pitch a thought in here.

First let me say I bought a t-shirt the day I joined and two more yesterday. I am not the biggest donator I know but I have been laid off for all but 8 months of the last 3 years. If I can come up with a couple bucks anyone can.

Second let me say that instead of asking for people to buy items it should be a requirement to join. You will never get the masses to invest money in something they can get for free. $25 for a t-shirt and a lifetime membership is the best deal anyone is going to find for a great group like this.

soapbox.gif

And BTW if I had $150 I would take you up on your offer Sledhead
biggrin.gif
Glad that you have contributed.  Thank you for helping support H.org.

Don't really want to make it a requirement for joining but it s a reasonable idea.  All should contribute because they want to, plus they are getting great product for very low prices.

Thanks again for your help.  Others who have not contributed should take notice of your great example.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085766026 -->

OK now I am very upset.....

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU GUYS LET THIS FALL ALL THE WAY TO THE 2ND PAGE WOW!!  THIS IS NOT RIGHT  WE SHOULD SEE A LOT MORE SUPPORT FROM THE MASSES.  DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO COME KNOCKING ON HOME DOORS?
wow.gif
 Com' on people dig deep, and not just you who have dug deep already.  We have never been billed for membership, electricity for site, software for site, servers for site, monthly fees etc.   SOMETHING OF QUALITY COMES BACK TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FUN AND ENJOYMENT AND MEMBERSHIP.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME ASHAMED BY LETTING THIS SLIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AGAIN.</span></span>

<span style='color:RED'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Hayabusa Merchendise</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086119479 -->

Recently stumbled across this site when researching/comparing the Busa and ZX12. Although the busa won out on its own merits, it was the commaraderie displayed on this board that made my decision especially enjoyable. As all of you know there are several busa forums, but I find this one to be most special for the sincere brotherhood it seems to continually demonstrate. I look forward to meeting and riding with as many of you as I can. I'm glad I was searching through all the threads and ran across this one. I know that the few shirts I just purchased didn't deplete the inventory
smile.gif
but at least I have managed to put this back on top for a time.

Recently stumbled across this site when researching/comparing the Busa and ZX12.  Although the busa won out on its own merits, it was the commaraderie displayed on this board that made my decision especially enjoyable.  As all of you know there are several busa forums, but I find this one to be most special for the sincere brotherhood it seems to continually demonstrate.  I look forward to meeting and riding with as many of you as I can.  I'm glad I was searching through all the threads and ran across this one.  I know that the few shirts I just purchased didn't deplete the inventory
smile.gif
but at least I have managed to put this back on top for a time.
People like you is what makes this board worth while. Thanks and thanks for your support.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>NOW ALL OF YOU WHO DID NOT BUY A T OR A tANK GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND HELP yHEA THAT MEANS YOU, YHEA YOU WHO IS TYPING AND READING AWAY. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT ALSO.</span></span>

Just received my 2 t-shirts today. There sweet!! Definately going to purchase some more.
cool.gif

Back