I need your support and advice Orgsters.....and my confession....

YOU WILL WORK THINGS OUT. SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE READY MENTALLY AND THAT REALLY IS THE BIGGEST PART. wISHING YOU ALL THE BEST ON THE TRIP! SORRY FOR CAP LOCK, WAS WORKING IN AUTOCAD.

Not sure if this would work. But there is a Conti Trail Attack that you can get as much as 120/70/17 and 180/55/17 thats built as a 80% Road 20% off-road. I know it's not quite the right size rear but it's the widest off-road tire that I've happened across in my breif search (not often do I go looking for a 190+ off-roader :laugh:)

:poke:
Continental Motorcycle Tyres -ContiTrailAttack

contitrailattack_uv,property=originalBig.gif

Continental TRAIL ATTACK tyres/tires ongoing test - ADVrider

...also found a Dunlop D616 its more a wet tire than any type of dirt, but its grooved much more favorably than any other street tire I can currently dream up. Again of the two I would go for th Conti.

Nice find, Ken. Also check this out. This is the Pirelli Scorpion Trail, which is standard equipment on the new Ducati Multistrada.

It is available in 120/70R-17 & 190/55ZR-17. Perfect sizes for a Busa. :thumbsup:

Pirelli Scorpion Trail.jpg

Just remember safety first when you're by yourself. Don't do anything that might leave you injured or stranded. Hope you have an awesome trip!

Back