SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR H.org

I was just in the shopping mall and the the title line says... T-shirts, Hats, and Stickers... Ooooh! Somebody is gonna piss Thinker off... oooooh!
wow.gif
I thought we agreed that we are selling 'Decals' instead of stickers. Ooooooh!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I will donate $25 for a posted picture of Sledhead in his Skivies. Nothing else. I think we all need to see his tattoo's anyways. What do you all think?

I won't talk about what I've purchased because that may seem vain to some people.  Let's just say that I've bought more than one of everything except the cap.  I'm just not a cap-kind-of-guy.  I like the ideas that BigDawg had about the bandanas and poop like that.  Even a coffee mug with the .org logo would be cooler than a fan.  I don't think that anything would be wrong with making it a requirement to join the org.  Most people that come, stay anyway and get some valuable info to boot.  Not to mention that great family atmosphere around here.  With the type of world that we live in today, you can't put a pricetag on something as valuable a tool as Hayabusa.org.  Capt. won't ask for anything because it's his nature, but I sure don't mind asking, or maybe even roughing somebody up
biggrin.gif
to buy at least a t-shirt.  Nothing wrong with that because you're getting something (quality stuff, mind you...) in return.  I don't like giving my opinions about stuff like this too much because I tend to get even more overbearing than usual.  Hell, I wouldn't mind paying a set nominal fee to use this site every year.  Not trying to piss anyone off, but you know the sayin'..."It's better to get pissed OFF than get pissed ON..."
laugh.gif

Brian
No your reasoning is very practical. and I know you are always there.

Plenty of other stuff that can make it's way in our hands once we lower this inventory that was the members request to begin with.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085439362 -->

biggrin.gif

I was just in the shopping mall and the the title line says... T-shirts, Hats, and Stickers...   Ooooh!  Somebody is gonna piss Thinker off... oooooh!
wow.gif
  I thought we agreed that we are selling 'Decals' instead of stickers.  Ooooooh!  
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Am I annoying or what?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
Oh just buy the stickers and call them decals. or buy the decals and call them stickers.
biggrin.gif
I can be just as annoying, especially when I am on a mission to make things RIGHT.

biggrin.gif

hey!!!  if ya wanna se me in my skivies...it'll cost ya more than $25.00!!
biggrin.gif
  ...the old sledster is strapped for cash but if we get some tank tops I can get one for the bride.  She loves the H.O.G. stuff!  Than I can buy without getting any heat!  Careful there Blade......I've got some incriminating shots of you carving the pumpkin all up........poor little rear fender anyhow!!!  
wink.gif
wink.gif
   we gonna go to the car races this weekend??  Me and the better half will come down to your neck of the woods and bug ya.  Give us a shout!  Any one else here in the MPLS area.....lets get together for a BBQ!!!!

wink.gif

OK OK......IF and...that's a  huge IF.........IF and only IF.....I get $150.00 for Capt.  I'll bethca that Ms. Sled would be willing to pose in HER skivies.  You guys ask Blade if its worth it!!!  Oh yeah.....its worth it!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ya think I'm kidding?  Ask Blade!

laugh.gif

OK Now where are all the FNG's? Sound off all you new Guys and Gals, Get yourself some gear, it's good stuff and you'll get what you ask for, no scams no hassles....

Overseas folks, PLEASE PM THE CAPTAIN and talk to him before placing an order. There has been some issues in the Past...

Seriously this is important as is the Captain's state of the Board address. This is stuff you all need to know and understand. If you appreciate the board kick in a little, get a shirt and couple of stickers or something, and show your Pride In Ownership... hell I'll give you a big ole' sloppy kiss with each order when I see ya out there, so uh yeah.... You better be faster than me...
laugh.gif

I've got a couple of shirts and a hat....guess I could always get some other shirts
rock.gif
I'd like to see the stickers without the bird, more like a tag line sticker to put on the bike. Is this something that might be coming? Just like a chrome (or other colors) hayabusa.org block print decal?
Same here Zuk, as long as you can post to Australia, I'd take two of those, probably more..

Josh.

You can count me in guys. I buy something once a month. Thats all the old lady lets me get away with. Cant wait till June, want another shirt (tank top would be nice) and my stickers.
biggrin.gif

Keep it going lots and lots of people who ned products. great group that keeps on buying. Need some of that new blood also. the fact that this post was dow 10 notches on board does not please me at all.
wow.gif
Come on gang, let's do it!!

I'll be in for a t-shirt and tank top or two when they come in. I like wearing my long sleeve org shirt... I just need more summer clothing... damn black long sleeves ain't made for summer
laugh.gif

I'll be in for a t-shirt and tank top or two when they come in.  I like wearing my long sleeve org shirt... I just need more summer clothing... damn black long sleeves ain't made for summer
laugh.gif
Tue bot the way evenings have ben around here those long sleeve come in handy.
biggrin.gif
Short sleeves are great in Black adn white. Tank tops bette be gone in one day based on everyone saying the want them and are going to buy them.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Only 250 people have read this post. Those of you who have not SHAME ON YOU, JUST PLAIN SHAME ON YOU. Yes you can tell I hope that I am getting very angry with those who have not read or have not helped with merchandise.

OK Mikey.....ya shamed me.  Just bought 5 decals and a shirt for the wife.  There goes my lunch money!
biggrin.gif
Well thank you, but you know I was not talking about those of you who have read the post and contributed at times.

Think of me as that public TV guy that will not shut up and will keep coming back until we make goal. GOAL IS TO USE UP ALL INVENTORY for the better life of all of our members.

We will not know who any of you are unless you are properly dressed.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ahhhh hell N.E. ......pin this will you? Now I'm gettin' a bit miffed that more people aren't helping out. Doug shouldn't have to pay a dime to keep OUR site up!

Back