SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR H.org

Just placed order for t-shirt and 4 Decals oops I mean stickers....LOL... Will also order tank top when they come in....Thanks for the great site....I really enjoy it, and the people trhat post.....
beerchug.gif

ahhhh hell N.E. ......pin this will you?  Now I'm gettin' a bit miffed that more people aren't helping out.  Doug shouldn't have to pay a dime to keep OUR site up!
I agree, so what do we ave to do to get everyone involved?
rock.gif
I am afraid to PIN it. when pin it less people pay attention.
wow.gif
sad.gif

OK....I'm ordering 2 more tshirts....and hereby <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>swear</span></span> to buy 5 tanktops when they become available. Would also buy some decals if you decide to do a "die cut" one...not a huge fan of the clear background type of stickers. Have 2 hats and 2 shirts now, so let's get this stuff sold and move on to the new gear!!

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085603001 -->

I think I'm missing the boat... I've PM'd jester, but not yet heard back. I want to send some $$$ for the cap busa fund, it's well worth it, but not sur what to do.
The rest of you should jump in too. I'm jus a rookie compyuer guy but even I know this costs money! For me buying a busa was decided by this site, and a good member (blacksheep). I'm in, will someone send / post info? How about a sticky thread no one actually posts to, but is just details, address and a few comments from you regulars about why cap should get one? Regulars are easily reconizable and lend credibility to the fund. Lead us....

Not sure how to N.E. other than we keep posting on this thread and keep it on the top......Come on you cheap S.O.B.'s at leat buy some decals/stickers !! If I can spend my lunch money to help Capt out, you guys can skip the super sized coke and fries and help out too!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I think I'm missing the boat... I've PM'd jester, but not yet heard back. I want to send some $$$ for the cap busa fund, it's well worth it, but not sur what to do.
The rest of you should jump in too.  I'm jus a rookie compyuer guy but even I know this costs money! For me buying a busa was decided by this site, and a good member (blacksheep).  I'm in, will someone send / post info?  How about a sticky thread no one actually posts to, but is just details, address and a few comments from you regulars about why cap should get one?  Regulars are easily reconizable and lend credibility to the fund.  Lead us....
It's real simple Bro. Just check out the links in my signature. One takes you to Paypal and the other is jesters account...

Rev

Alright, I lost my bike, so I can't afford for Cap to have to shut down the site for lack of $$$ So even though I have a couple of shirts I ordered two more and am gonna get a cap to go with it..

Keep up the good work CAP!

Hey what the @#$ #$%^&  This post is slowing down.

All of you who have not purchased any cool Hayabusa gear, let's get on the stick here!!  Cap would nver ever think about beating you guys up to get rid of inventory so new stuff can start to be looked at.  BUT I WILL KEEP HOUNDING YOU newbies and oldbies and girbies and Busabies.

YOU NEED MORE STUFF don't you?

ORDER TODAY....
wow.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085685403 -->

OK....I'm ordering 2 more tshirts....and hereby <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>swear</span></span> to buy 5 tanktops when they become available. Would also buy some decals if you decide to do a "die cut" one...not a huge fan of the clear background type of stickers. Have 2 hats and 2 shirts now, so let's get this stuff sold and move on to the new gear!!
Ha! Caught that edit, NE!! I did click over to the order page today, but tanktops aren't up yet! I'm good for it.....let's go folks.....push a few grand through the cap's paypal account so we can get more cool stuff!!!

It is now
biggrin.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>PUSH</span></span>

Lets, See 3 .org Shirts, Stickers, I have a hat Bought for me by RSD and I have made about 3 straight up donations of $25 each over the last year...  See a trend here?  Support that which benefits you!

Now I am not pointing any fingers, NOR AM I SAYING YOU HAVE TO SELL YOUR FIRST BORN...(Though Cap'n might take em as a down payment)  But Damnit Ninja Eater is right, we have all benefitted in either a large or small way from this board.  More than likely some of the info or knowledge you gained here has saved you at least $100 easy.  SO, Pitch in Buy a shirt/sticker/hat or any combination of the above and keep this place open and healthy...  Time for a little payback, so do the right thing...

All the merchandise I have recieved, has been top quality stuff, excellent Beefy-T shirts, perfect fitting caps, and cool stickers...  Get on it...  I Promise you won't be disappointed... I have yet to be let down...  

-Revlis
OK SLACKERS, GEt on the Stick...  I just ordered three more shirts...  It's not like your just giving away money and not getting anything in return....

So, in just over a year (15Months)  I have got 6 shirts, a hat, some stickers, and donations...  All told... about $195...  So thats only $13 a month....

I'm not saying you have to go broke... Not saying you have to match me, but toss in a little something...

YEAH I QUOTED MYSELF... WHAT? WHAT?!!!

Point is, we can be here for free, but if you want to do the right thing, show your support and pitch in a little bit...  Get a shirt...  maybe two...  It's good stuff...

Rev  
smile.gif

Back