Ping Group Buy Members...

Some pictures...

hid.JPG

Sorry so blurry I didn't have a tripod handy.... I'll correct this the following night.

hid1.JPG

Thatz what I'm talking about, let the product sell its self.

Good lQQkn out fellaz and keep the photoz com'n !
beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Yo Bug, what light did you get with your kit ?

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

5K.......
All I can say is WOW what a diff. I will never be without this Mod again!

just got mine installed last night and all I can say, DAM!!! I cant belive that thay dont put these on all the bikes. Thay are bright as hell and very nice. I had NO problems with the install at all. Its like it was ment to fit in place. Went very easy once I learned how to take off the nose. It was the first time I ever took off the nose.

Of course while I was doin the install it started rainin and so I couldnt try it out on the street. Once I get it out on the street, Ill take some pics and post them up and let it all out to see.

Thank Xenon King, now I too can see!!

Josh

just got mine installed last night and all I can say, DAM!!! I cant belive that thay dont put these on all the bikes. Thay are bright as hell and very nice. I had NO problems with the install at all. Its like it was ment to fit in place. Went very easy once I learned how to take off the nose. It was the first time I ever took off the nose.

Of course while I was doin the install it started rainin and so I couldnt try it out on the street. Once I get it out on the street, Ill take some pics and post them up and let it all out to see.

Thank Xenon King, now I too can see!!

Josh[/QUOTE]

super.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

uploaded_banner.jpg

Hey Cecil and to all other Hayabusa.org member, this group buy sale is an indefinite offer. Please advise anyone wanting to upgrade to a  HID kit at our discounted rate to contact KS-waterbug and myself for the password to recieve the prices and discounted Hayabusa.Org rate .  Orders purchased using this password will recieve the discount rate and a $5 donation will be sent to the Capt donation fund to help with maintenance fees. Currently I'm working with the Capt to have Xenon King as a site sponsor with a banner posted as well, so that all members will be aware of this sweet deal and can contact Xenon King directly for all info pertaining to our "organized group deal that has been extended to all members until further notice.

Ty

uploaded_banner.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107789477 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

Hi,

I am happy that everyone is enjoying their HID kits, lets keep this sale rolling! Dont forget everyone who can take pictures please send them to me at MCherny@XenonKing.com

KS and Rhythm - thanks lot guys for helping me gather everything and keep everything organized, I dont know what I would do without you guys.
beerchug.gif

Mike
XenonKing.com

SEE, FOUR YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS PLAYING AROUND WITH THE HID BIT NOT MANY BELIEVED ME!

IM GLAD EVERYONE IS ACTUALLY GETTING THE LIGHTS. SAFER, EASIER TO BE SEEN, AND YOU WILL ACTUALLY ENJOY RIDING ALL OVER AGAIN AT NIGHT.

CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHEN YOUR DODGING INCOMMING BUGS AT A BUCK FIVE! POOR PASSENGERS TEETH!

ICE

Back