Is boosted cycle performance still open?

Yeah, you are right. Frank helped me out on my build, seemed like a stand-up guy. So I think what's overdue here by a lot of us is an apology to Frank. So I apologize Frank for taking a side in this and judging you without even picking up the phone to ask you your side of the story.
Good one Willie , I was shocked and surprised by the accusations thrown around at the time , also guilty of thinking the worst , well more than a bit maybe , on only hearsay . But the real players behind this know who they are . I clearly remember one member was pushing Boosted like he was getting a job there ... kind of looked like they was in some sort of plan together for a time , looking back in retrospect and all .

After reading the threads about Frank and his disparture from here. It's better to try to deal with issues quietly as long as they are will to help resolve the issues.

Being a supporter of one shop doesn't mean you have to attack the other ones.

These bikes take very long time to get built and a mountain of cash to fund it. And these builders/tuners bring our visions to life.

And if they are unable or willing to finish a build they should do the honorable thing and bow out letting their customers know. So they can find another who able to finish it.

After reading the threads about Frank and his disparture from here. It's better to try to deal with issues quietly as long as they are will to help resolve the issues.

Being a supporter of one shop doesn't mean you have to attack the other ones.

These bikes take very long time to get built and a mountain of cash to fund it. And these builders/tuners bring our visions to life.

And if they are unable or willing to finish a build they should do the honorable thing and bow out letting their customers know. So they can find another who able to finish it.
Very well put sir!
These builders are putting their precious time and energy into bringing our visions to life, and when they fail or fall short of the goal envisioned, they feel it probably worse than the customer.

Very well put sir!
These builders are putting their precious time and energy into bringing our visions to life, and when they fail or fall short of the goal envisioned, they feel it probably worse than the customer.
LMAO , first thing to remember is they're charging for their precious time , people are paying for their service or sometimes , lack of service . It is a business deal in this case , not your buddy .

LMAO , first thing to remember is they're charging for their precious time , people are paying for their service or sometimes , lack of service . It is a business deal in this case , not your buddy .
How naive and foolish I was to think they may have a conscience or sense of guilt for any wrongdoing. . after all, 'it's just another business deal gone sour . . too bad . pffft.
200.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have spoken to both parties involved in the past few months looking for a tuner etc for my machine. Neither of them pay any attention to the org any longer. Neither have any knowledge of this threads continued "updates". The one still sponsors cause its busas, the other obviously doesn't. Its nice to have a source of knowledge here for people to reference if they are looking for tuners etc. I dunno that it does much good continuing to bash either one of the tuners involved. It always takes 2 to tango. I hold no grudges against either tuner and i think they are both talented in their own rights.

All that being said, there is a certain level of responsibility a bike owner has. You have the choice to leave your bike with someone for 2 years or 4 years or 6. It is not that hard to go pick your sht up and find another tuner. Ya i know harder than it sounds. No not really. Might take some effort to get your money back, but its not all that hard. Small claims in most states is 5-10 k. Wouldn't be hard just time consuming. Its the inconvenience that makes you stay that long. When you make arrangements and sign the contract for work, make sure there are time stipulations in it. Make sure if things arent completed in a timely fashion there are financial results.

Maybe its just the business owner in me talking.

Neither of them pay any attention to the org any longer.
Understandable that frank no longer does and we all knew that when he stopped being a sponsor but the fact alone that Rob says he no longer pays attention with how he left things with a lot of members here just shows me what I need to know. No need for me to further bash him as I see now what I pretty much already knew but I do hope anyone looking to get their bike done does do their research thoroughly and make sure they do have a time frame mapped out just in case a more important customer or something that may be more fun comes along. As far as leaving the bike with someone that long I do agree I would of picked my bike up but being a person that doesn't have a lot of money I can understand how some people do not have the money to pay someone else to fix something that they had already paid for and that was supposed to be fixed by the person that was responsible for the damage. And having to wait around for a small claims hearing especially if your having to file it in a state you don't live in and be expected to be present can also make it a lot harder to do anything about it so just waiting can just seem easier. As far as that specific bike it's engine was blown on the dyno caused by the shop that was doing the work bottom line is that repair should have been dealt with immediately and not let sit around that is all around bad business and...( this part is where I here my mom tell me if I don't have nothing nice to say not to say nothing). In the shop I work at if I forget to put oil in an engine and it blows (yes it's happened I'm not a perfect as I make myself out:lol:) that repair gets a new engine or shortblock or whatever NEW parts it needs to fix it and when those arrive it is the very next thingon my bench and done at the shops expense.

Last edited:
I know I’ve been dormant for awhile. But with good reason. Yes I spent a lengthy period of time in Rehab last year for my alcoholism. Most know I worked for the railroad for 16 years. After loosing my job there unexpectedly I ended up relapsing. That was a little over a month long bender.

Most that haven’t had direct experience with addiction, or delt with someone who was in active addiction won’t understand how an addicts mind works. I’m not passing the buck, and nor do I expect everyone to understand. But I put myself out there owning my crap, and hope to build some understanding.

Amid my recovery, I spoke with @TurboBusa0704 about what’s been said about me. I knew it would be rough. But I would have to own anything that was true. He advised it probably wasn’t worth me looking, and instead just let my work do the talking. I’m glad I waited until now. I’ve only gone back 2 pages, and I already see where the convo was going.

I’m currently in between dyno tunes, but I will address the elephant in the room by the end of the week.

There’s so much that’s changed for me over the last 7 months, but there’s 2 sides to every story. I appreciate everyone’s support that has been sticking with me. It means a lot. I’ve never wanted to be grouped in with “other shops”. But y’all all will see soon what’s been going on in the background.

I know I’ve been dormant for awhile. But with good reason. Yes I spent a lengthy period of time in Rehab last year for my alcoholism. Most know I worked for the railroad for 16 years. After loosing my job there unexpectedly I ended up relapsing. That was a little over a month long bender.

Most that haven’t had direct experience with addiction, or delt with someone who was in active addiction won’t understand how an addicts mind works. I’m not passing the buck, and nor do I expect everyone to understand. But I put myself out there owning my crap, and hope to build some understanding.

Amid my recovery, I spoke with @TurboBusa0704 about what’s been said about me. I knew it would be rough. But I would have to own anything that was true. He advised it probably wasn’t worth me looking, and instead just let my work do the talking. I’m glad I waited until now. I’ve only gone back 2 pages, and I already see where the convo was going.

I’m currently in between dyno tunes, but I will address the elephant in the room by the end of the week.

There’s so much that’s changed for me over the last 7 months, but there’s 2 sides to every story. I appreciate everyone’s support that has been sticking with me. It means a lot. I’ve never wanted to be grouped in with “other shops”. But y’all all will see soon what’s been going on in the background.
Glad you're back and very glad you are working hard on your recovery...some people don't survive such things...you did so that tells us how strong you are.

Life can be tough and people can be harsh...

Alcoholism and the recovery are tough things for anyone. To your point, addictions of any kind are tough to overcome. Glad you are back and understand it will take time to recover from and overcome this. We are here for you, though.

I understand how an addict feels , had my own meth addiction for a number of years , and it basically wiped me out . But I've been clean 19 years now , and I am enjoying life , so I know change can be chosen . I wouldn't wish hardship on any but the most heinous of people , so I hope you can get through this , sounds like you are well on to it now .
Personally , you got my negative reaction because we got your customers inquiring on this forum , about how to make contact with you about work you accepted to do for them , with some peoples jobs running extreme time lengths , and no updates .
A courtesy call at least might have helped your position here is all mate .

I understand how an addict feels , had my own meth addiction for a number of years , and it basically wiped me out . But I've been clean 19 years now , and I am enjoying life , so I know change can be chosen . I wouldn't wish hardship on any but the most heinous of people , so I hope you can get through this , sounds like you are well on to it now .
Personally , you got my negative reaction because we got your customers inquiring on this forum , about how to make contact with you about work you accepted to do for them , with some peoples jobs running extreme time lengths , and no updates .
A courtesy call at least might have helped your position here is all mate .
Hi. + 100 I do hope every thing in your life go well from now on. Keep fighting you will win. I am only addicted to speed.

Well this didn’t age well.

Back