ECU REFLASH Offer from Boosted Cycle Performance

Please tell me more on this: the Why not copy/paste the stp opening rate from 1st/5th to 2nd, 3rd and 4th?
That's what Smith recommends and what I do, and it works. In street riding, what would this do? I think it sounds like it opens 2 valves or flaps at certain rpm? Where does it open on stock? So perhaps they can be programmed to open earlier? What happens when they open? thanks for any info. OH, Murder are you extending the $50 fee? thanks Randy

Finally got mine back today! Thought I had it last week but mistake with tracking. Definitely a big difference now in bike. I did Airbox mod,plugged pair while ecu was gone so big changes. Thanks rob

My post keeps disappearing...I am very interested in this, how do we start? Contact me please.

Go to the 1st post on this thread and at the bottom is his contact phone number.
Call and leave a message (if he doesn't answer) and he will call you back (he did for me).

Due to such success last year, we decided to offer it up again this year. From now until the end of March, BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE is offering up $50 ecu reflashes!

What does it do?

-Gives you MORE POWER by increasing ignition timing in gears 1-4.

-Removes the 186mph speed limiter.

-Allows you to remove a TRE if you installed one. (Which is robbing power anyways)

-Shut off O2 sensor, and pair valve FI lights. (Gen 2)

Upon request

-Raise rev limiter.

-Configure ecu shift kill for air shifters.

-Configure ecu controlled shift light.

This does not effect your current tune, nor does it require you to retune your bike. This offer is good for all Hayabusas from 02 and up. You are responsible for covering the return shipping.

I'll extend the sale to the end of the month! Don't miss out!

Ghost, I did get you're messages, and I think that may of been you messaging me on fb?

I do occasionally shut down for events. Nhra was in town, so we were closed for the races. I'll pm you in a bit.

Alright guys, the sale is officially over! We would like to thank everyone who took part, and hope everyone's had a chance to experience their new found power!

Thanks again everyone!

Back