Is boosted cycle performance still open?

Tell me about it.
I was the only guy that gave Rob any kinda hard time. Im happy with my decision and the guy i backed. My guy is honest and a halfway decent businessman... lol.... I say halfway decent just because he talked me OUT of COUNTLESS ideas that could have made him ALOT of money....... like a full standalone ECU and a turbo swap. I actually think he is tooo honest. He could have grabbed around 10 grand from me between the standalone and turbo swap alone. I wouldnt have blinked an eye, and he could have pocketed the 10K. He was honest and told me that for what i use the bike for..... it was way overkill. Who else would do that.... and give up that much money just for the sake of being 100 percent honest?
Hi. DAS and DME are that same way with me. They tell me what I really need and what I do not need. Sometimes I want it anyway and they keep saying you do not really need this.

IMG_9908.png

This is a start to a good ending, all things considered...
And, to think that the storage unit owner, (who likely has legal ownership of all of those bikes now) is trying to get them back to their owners, along with folks here and on other forums.
That's a pretty good shot in the arm for most of our realistic views on society, that as bad as things can be...there are still alot of people out there trying to do what's right...and that is encouraging.

This is a start to a good ending, all things considered...
And, to think that the storage unit owner, (who likely has legal ownership of all of those bikes now) is trying to get them back to their owners, along with folks here and on other forums.
That's a pretty good shot in the arm for most of our realistic views on society, that as bad as things can be...there are still alot of people out there trying to do what's right...and that is encouraging.
Hi. I just called hin number it is still woeking.

Back