ECU REFLASH Offer from Boosted Cycle Performance

Why not copy/paste the stp opening rate from 1st/5th to 2nd, 3rd and 4th?
That's what Smith recommends and what I do, and it works.

Called, no returned call. Will try again Monday. Is there a website?

You called when I was on a test ride, and I wasn't able to call back till about 5pm my time, so figured it might of been too late eastern time.

Shipped mine Tuesday, should be arriving soon.

Haven't gotten anymore in since Thursday. As soon as it comes in I'll get in contact with you.

Has anybody that sent in their ECU had theirs shipped back yet? Mine was received a week ago and has not be shipped back. Boosted cycle was very prompt in responding to my private messages up until the point of receiving my ECU and now takes days to respond with promises that are never followed through on. :banghead:

Received a tracking number this morning. :thumbsup:

Has anybody that sent in their ECU had theirs shipped back yet? Mine was received a week ago and has not be shipped back. Boosted cycle was very prompt in responding to my private messages up until the point of receiving my ECU and now takes days to respond with promises that are never followed through on. :banghead:

sweet...you really shouldn't call em out though they are a valued vendor and have never screwed anyone on this site ever...handle through pm.

I was a little worried when my ECU is 1400 miles away and I wasn't able to get a response from them. They have apologized and provided a tracking number, all is well.

I recieved the ecu Wednesday, and I contacted you to let you know I got it, and I would try to get it out Friday. Friday comes around and you sent me a message asking if it went out. I responded on Saturday, and said it would be going out Monday for sure. I shipped the ecu Monday, (as you can confirm by the tracking number) but didn't send you a message right away due to how insanely busy I am do to walk in customers arriving for tx2k15. Sent a message Monday night saying package was sent, and I would send tracking pending payment. Payment recieved at 8pm my time. I admitted on Tuesday that its completely slipped my mind due to customers and tracking would go out first thing this morning, and it did at around 7:30am my time.

I don't mind being put on blast if you feel I did you wrong, as you can search this forum and many others that I sponsor you won't find any bad feedback or wrongdoings. However please don't bend the truth. You said I didn't respond for days, looking at time stamps you'll see it's less then 24 hours between responses. As long as customs doesn't hold on to it for long you should have it tomarrow. Again I'm sorry, im just a one man crew.

btw i will be sending you mine just be a bit we have already chatted via email...just been to busy to get er out and shipped!

I guess I was just a little over anxious guys, I had no intentions of trying to discredit Murderedout07's reputation. My apologies to Murderedout07!

The border is a whole different story. After an hour of back and forth emails it has finally cleared customs. It sounds like UPS is going to try and stick me for Duty, Customs charges and taxes on my own ECU. I'll let you know how that goes once it arrives.

I assume this voids the factory warranty?
Hate to loose that this early.
Do you really notice a giant difference in performance? Any drawbacks? Seems like a great idea, if it doesn't hurt my baby or warranty.
Thanks.
Troy

I assume this voids the factory warranty?
Hate to loose that this early.
Do you really notice a giant difference in performance? Any drawbacks? Seems like a great idea, if it doesn't hurt my baby or warranty.
Thanks.
Troy

Yes it probably does, what factory warentee is only a year... And I'm willing to bet suzuki wouldn't even think to check the ecu should a problem arise. I can always flash it back to stock if such an issue arises.

It wakes the bike up a lot in gears 1-4. It's a very noticeable kick in the pants. ��

And heads up to everyone when has sent me an ecu this past week, as I just returned all of them. Please check your pm's.

Last edited:
Got mine back today and although it's only around 34f I had to try it out. Kick in the pants is an understatement! I haven't ridden the bike in 5 months but I surely don't remember it pulling that hard. Plus the music that baby is singing out the exhaust and under the tank is amazing!

Back