New Advertiser Boosted Cycle Performance.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, wanted to let you all know that we have a new advertiser Boosted Cycle Performance.. While the name might be new to the group the owner sure isn't... The owner is our very own forum member Murderedout07 and he has been around for some time.. I asked him the same questions we ask all of our new advertisers and here is his responses... Guys please take a minute or two and congratulate a veteran members to a new role as Advertiser....

1. How long have you been in business?
I've been a longtime motorcycle enthusiast with my area of focus being Suzukis, but mainly Hayabusa. I've officially been in business for 2 years.

2. What separates you from your competition?
It's simple. My over the top attention to detail on installs, and my second to none wiring jobs that let me to create some of the best turn key turbo street bikes in the country.

3. What is your outlook on customer service?
Ask anyone who has done business with me, and many who haven't, but they all know I'm available to answer questions, give advice, or help at just about anytime. I know if your not getting work done at my shop, and your doing it on your own, it's not going to be during the hours of 9-5, it's probably going to be after 7pm when your going to run in to an issue, or have a question. Email, phone, or even text,I'll help anyway I can. I like to update costumers as soon as I know of any changes in their order status. Weather it's in back order, shipping etc. Nothing's more frustrating then to have money out and not know what's going on.

4. Where are you located, what area do you service?
Located in Houston Texas, we have, and will take on bikes from all across the country.

5. Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would like to tell the members, industry involvement?
We just had 2 bikes published in the February 2013 issue of Super Streetbike Magazine. While we don't have track records, that feature highlighted what we do best. Hands down building the most reliable, streetable, turn key, and ride anywhere turbo Hayabusas in the country.

Article: http://www.superstreetbike.com/featu...a_bike_builds/

6. What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you come on with them.
I want to show them high quality builds, and show them how little details can make a big difference. And that high performance isn't such a big scary monster. I also enjoy giving advice, and watching others expand their knowledge of hayabusas.

Last edited:
Thank a lot!

It's a good feeling a be official on this site. We have a good site here, and I look forward to bringing more to the table.

I'll get a thread started here shortly, but I'll start by saying I'm an official dealer for RCC Turbos, APE, and Velocity racing. I'm working to become one for Schnitz, and Yoshimura USA. So if your in the market for parts, contact me for what you want, and I can get back to you with pricing, usually lower then advertised.

We also do powdercoating. Everything from rear sets, to frames and swing arms.

My first order of buisness is to possibly set up a group buy for stage 1 Rcc kits, or perhaps start up our payment plan offer we ran recently on kits. But it depends on what works for YOU guys.

Please feel free to ask questions at anytime. And for those of you that are on Facebook, please feel free to friend us, and check out some of our past, and current builds.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Boosted-Cycle-Performance/239844966077925?id=239844966077925&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FBoosted-Cycle-Performance%2F239844966077925

Last edited:
Hey Rob! Congrats brother! Joined tonight because you posted on FB.

ALL,

This guy does amazing work. I took my bike to him from Jackson, MS. Very meticulous and is not lying when he said he is always available. My bike is better than the day it rolled of the showroom floor...

Brad

Wiring second to none is right,his stuff is so purdy i'm tempted to have him wire me up something and frame it(and i siht you not:laugh:).:thumbsup:

Welcome big Rob!

Hey Rob! Congrats brother! Joined tonight because you posted on FB.

ALL,

This guy does amazing work. I took my bike to him from Jackson, MS. Very meticulous and is not lying when he said he is always available. My bike is better than the day it rolled of the showroom floor...

Brad

Hey Brad!

Thanks a lot for the words man, I appreciate it very much. Your bike turned out very nice. And for as basic of a bike it is, it's very complex. Still a great looking bike, and probably one of my favorites to ride.

Congrats man.

Would be interested in a payment plan deal here soon. That way I won't have to drop such a large sum at one time.

stage 1 kit,
payment type plan,
that equals easy to hide money from the wife.....
lol I would never do that.....
or would I?????

Congrats on making it official and the sponsorship.
Good luck to you.

Now...as far as the pretty wiring goes.....well....
:worthless:

Time to throw my 2 cents in, Rob is a great guy and is always available to anyone that needs help. He is currently building my baby for me which is probably the pic's he will be posting soon as the parts are starting to show up. The customer service that he has is better then anyone that I have ever dealt with before, he checks in with you all the time to make sure everything is going good so if you are looking to have anything done I highly recommend him.

Back