S/O to Boosted Cycle Performance

Excursion05

Registered
Anybody who is on the org for very long soons recognizes that we have some great sponsors who not only provide us with great service and great deals to feed our Busa mod habit but also who actively participate in the discussion forums sharing knowledge and providing insight based on their experience with the bikes we love. One such member is Murderedout07 of Boosted Cycle Performance.

I recently sent off my ECU and watched the tracking just stop after the post office reported a failed attempted delivery. Rob aka Murderedout07 was great to respond to my PMs and was probably getting tired of me bugging him for something that truly was not his fault.

I was finally able to get in touch with the post office and they seemed less than enthusiastic about taking the package back out for delivery when I made the request and I began to worry that the post office was just going to let my package sit for their 15 day waiting period and send it back to me.

I PMed Murderedout07 everything that was going on and he talked to his postal delivery person. When they knew nothing about it he went to the post office and tracked down my ECU. I just got a PM telling me he had flashed it and had already sent it back. Now I can't wait till Tuesday (the expected delivery date)!

I cannot thank Murderedout07 enough for his outstanding customer service and for all he does for the org.

I'm just a newbie, only been with the org and on a Busa for a couple years and I still have a lot to learn. There a lots of mods I'd like to do, some big, some small, so you can bet I'll stick around and keep learning, lurking and asking questions.

Thanks for the props man! I didn't even see this post, until I just google searched my shop name to pull up an article on us. I figured the least I could do was get it back out to you the same day I got it as I know you were stressing out about your ecu- I don't blame you.

If there's anything else you need in the future, you know who to call!

Back