ECU REFLASH Offer from Boosted Cycle Performance

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Due to such success last year, we decided to offer it up again this year. From now until the end of March, BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE is offering up $50 ecu reflashes!

What does it do?

-Gives you MORE POWER by increasing ignition timing in gears 1-4.

-Removes the 186mph speed limiter.

-Allows you to remove a TRE if you installed one. (Which is robbing power anyways)

-Shut off O2 sensor, and pair valve FI lights. (Gen 2)

Upon request

-Raise rev limiter.

-Configure ecu shift kill for air shifters.

-Configure ecu controlled shift light.

This does not effect your current tune, nor does it require you to retune your bike. This offer is good for all Hayabusas from 02 and up. You are responsible for covering the return shipping.

Great frickin deal!!! :thumbsup:

For those of you remaining who haven't got your ECU flashed now is the time to do it. It'll be $50 well spent and your Busa will thank you for it :whistle:

Not to steal your business or hijack the thread.... Are these the same things one can do by installing the ECU editor interface available from Greg at Boostbysmith?

Where are you located?

North side of Houston, in Kingwood.

Great frickin deal!!! :thumbsup:

For those of you remaining who haven't got your ECU flashed now is the time to do it. It'll be $50 well spent and your Busa will thank you for it :whistle:

This promotion was a grand slam last year, and is back by popular request!

how bout ECU Unleashed? do u offer that?

No sir.

Not to steal your business or hijack the thread.... Are these the same things one can do by installing the ECU editor interface available from Greg at Boostbysmith?

Yes, if you buy the $180 interface, and instal the flash harness on to your bike you can do the same thing. Most guys who buy that interface do it just to do what I'm offering for $50.

I remember this deal from before. Help me remember, what's the estimated turnaround time?

Just a few short days. Sometimes next day turn around depending on work load.

Very interested.

Let us know!

Do you have an official website Murder? Looked but couldn't find it. Is the ECU easy to remove from the bike? Thanks.

I did this the last time it was offered. 2 both my bikes. Turnaround was quick. Best money I spent on a mod. Felt like the bike had a new tune up etc. Definitely recommend this to anyone sitting on the fence.

Mileage picked up a little as well, since the computer is not being "fooled" it is in 5th gear by the TRE and it adjust A/F mixtures rich. It no longer needs to do that now.

Not earth shattering difference, but nice to see a few extra MPGs.

Rob are you doing anything with the sluggish opening of the secondary flies ? Two Step ?

Two plugs and a rubber band. It is probably the easiest thing on the bike to remove.

Yeah pretty much!

I did this the last time it was offered. 2 both my bikes. Turnaround was quick. Best money I spent on a mod. Felt like the bike had a new tune up etc. Definitely recommend this to anyone sitting on the fence.

Mileage picked up a little as well, since the computer is not being "fooled" it is in 5th gear by the TRE and it adjust A/F mixtures rich. It no longer needs to do that now.

Not earth shattering difference, but nice to see a few extra MPGs.

Thanks Tom, glad you're enjoying it!

Rob are you doing anything with the sluggish opening of the secondary flies ? Two Step ?

I don't mess with the theottle flies unless I'm removing them for turbo. I leave those settings stock otherwise. I could activate the 2 step if you would like. Just gotta tell me what rpm you want it set to.

Last edited:
Just so I'm clear again. :laugh:

On a GEN I is the only thing done = remove the top limit?
No TRE on bike now so I guess that's not an issue.

Seems like the other listed advantages were for the GEN II.

So just checking - any other advantages for a GEN I?

All the same changes can be made to a gen 1 as a gen 2 minus secondary throttle controls as the gen 1s don't have them.

Where the biggest diffrence is made is increasing ignition timing to give you more power from gears 1-4 on both generations.

Hope that clears everything up for you.

I wouldnt reccommend the 2 step if bikes ridden on street. When I had mine set (non turbo) and only at like 5.5k when i was riding if was coming into a turn hot or just slowing down and rev matching the downshift I couldnt because it would kick this limiter on. Dont know if this has been changed in 2 years or not tho.

Back