ECU REFLASH Offer from Boosted Cycle Performance

Got mine back today and although it's only around 34f I had to try it out. Kick in the pants is an understatement! I haven't ridden the bike in 5 months but I surely don't remember it pulling that hard. Plus the music that baby is singing out the exhaust and under the tank is amazing!

Another satisfied customer, glad you enjoyed it!

Bikes getting all done up and ecu flashed. I cannot wait to see what this mod does for performance. I've heard but nothing good reviews.

If I can't decide before the end of March, what is your regular cost on this? Really thinking hard about it, but still on the fence.
Troy

One last question. Can you adjust fan settings? Would like to have fans come on a bit sooner here in Florida...maybe 200ish.
Let me know, and may have to ship it out before my next trip.
Troy

I think that most people that want there fan to kick on sooner just put a new switch in it. I can't remember what they get the switch out of. I think I read something about a Honda car but I could be wrong.

Can you flash a B-king as well?

You know what? I never have, but I'm about 99% sure I have the bin files for it. I believe they use the same ecu as a Busa with a diffrent tune on it. I'll get back to you.

One last question. Can you adjust fan settings? Would like to have fans come on a bit sooner here in Florida...maybe 200ish.
Let me know, and may have to ship it out before my next trip.
Troy

Yes we can change the on/off temps on gen 2s.

I think that most people that want there fan to kick on sooner just put a new switch in it. I can't remember what they get the switch out of. I think I read something about a Honda car but I could be wrong.

Gen 2 hayabusa can be changed in the ecu. The gen 1 has a mechanical switch that kicks on at a preset temp.

Ok, you have officially convinced me!
Please send me a pm with all info to get it to you and I will mail it out today. I leave for a week tomorrow.
Troy

Thank you for the info murderedout07. I remembered reading something about it but did not recall the details. Thanks for lining me out.

The next round went out earlier today. Keep em comming guys!

Thanks to everyone who's taken advantage of this offer!

Offer good for us Canadians? Whats shipping costs like i really want this but dont want a huge downtime on bike.

Yup I sent mine down a few weeks ago. Shipping will be around one week each way and you'll likely have to pay a customs fee to import your ECU back into Canada. Well worth the investment though. I might have to ship mine back down because I can't stop breaking the rear tire loose in first gear. :laugh:

P.S. Nice bike! :thumbsup:

Offer good for us Canadians? Whats shipping costs like i really want this but dont want a huge downtime on bike.

Thanks you too i might have to send mine somewhere when the weather is bad not now i cant be without it now that its riding season

I'd say go for it! The weather doesn't look great here (Kitchener) for the next few weeks and you'll enjoy your bike that much more after getting it done. I only paid for standard shipping so you could likely expedite it for some extra $$$.

Thanks you too i might have to send mine somewhere when the weather is bad not now i cant be without it now that its riding season

Is there address on this forum or can someone pm me info? Also would like more info like can i expedite or what would be turn around time with expedited shipping? Thanks in advance

Post #51 is the Man that does the ECU upgrades.

PM him or call him (number is at bottom of his posts) and he can set you straight on all your options etc.

Back