Holiday special!! ONLY $50!!!!

Wish I could do this. So how do you enjoy being a sponsor now?

It's only $50! :)

It was tuned with the TRE installed.

Ok, well I wouldn't advise doing it. Ram air compensation turns on in 5th, so if the bike was tuned in 5th, the tuner should of tuned out the compensation in the pc3. Granted it's a low hp bike, it was probably dynod in 4th, it wouldn't be wise for me to gamble on that. Thanks for your interest tho!

Quick question, if you already have a power commander and custom map done with stock ECU would you need to get another custom map done after removing the timing restrictions in the lower gears and other tweaks done to ecu through flashing. All I have done to my Gen 1 is Small Airbox Mod and Tsukigi Full Exhaust had bike dyno tuned couple years ago.

Quick question, if you already have a power commander and custom map done with stock ECU would you need to get another custom map done after removing the timing restrictions in the lower gears and other tweaks done to ecu through flashing. All I have done to my Gen 1 is Small Airbox Mod and Tsukigi Full Exhaust had bike dyno tuned couple years ago.

If the bike was only tuned with the pc3, and ecu is still stock, then no retune is needed.

I never told the tuner it had a TRE installed when he did the tune, so I wonder if he did a 5th gear tune. It's been a few years now and the bike seems to perform fine though.

It's only $50! :)

Ok, well I wouldn't advise doing it. Ram air compensation turns on in 5th, so if the bike was tuned in 5th, the tuner should of tuned out the compensation in the pc3. Granted it's a low hp bike, it was probably dynod in 4th, it wouldn't be wise for me to gamble on that. Thanks for your interest tho!

I never told the tuner it had a TRE installed when he did the tune, so I wonder if he did a 5th gear tune. It's been a few years now and the bike seems to perform fine though.

I had a brain malfunction. It wouldn't matter if it was in 4th or 5th, with a TRE the ecu thinks the bikes always in 5th unless it's in 6th. So it wouldn't matter. Sorry guys! Been putting in some long hours this week.

My friend has a dyno and did an ecu tune on mine. some thing like 195hp and 120 ft pnds tq. but what is the Disable ram air compensation do? He may very likely already know all about that but I dont so im curious what that does

My friend has a dyno and did an ecu tune on mine. some thing like 195hp and 120 ft pnds tq. but what is the Disable ram air compensation do? He may very likely already know all about that but I dont so im curious what that does

Ram air compensation shouldn't be turned off on an NA bike. Where the problem lies is if your running a TRE it's always active because the bike always thinks it's in 5th gear, so you get the extra ignition timing, but the ram air comp is always active.

If it's tuned through the ecu he should of enabled the unify ignition maps feature which will give you full timing, but not mess with the fuel tables like a TRE would do.

It was tuned with the TRE installed.

Then I wouldn't suggest a Reflash then. Thanks for inquiring!

Guys I have ecus arriving by the truck loads, I'm sending pm's to everyone as soon as I get them. I'll be getting them back out sometime this coming week. Thanks guys!

Back