Tre

karnage

Registered
Is the GIpro the way to go for a TRE??Explain to me how this one works.I know the others just trick the ecu into being in 5th gear in 1st thru 4th gear.So how does the GIpro differ??

" The built-in Advanced TRE improves part-throttle response in lower gears. It will also improve low end torque at full throttle and disable the speed limiter on 1000cc+ Suzuki bikes. ATRE is a switchable, remappable and automatic TRE. "

From their website. Not sure if it works on the Busa, and not sure if it works period. I've heard people that stated they made the bikes run smoother in low RPMs. Supposedly bypasses the top end restriction. It has been the source of problems and failed to improve performance according to others.

IMHO ECU tuning and tweaking would be a much better route to go.

I had it tuned, just not sure if he did much for timing.I imagine he did but he didnt say much but has a guarentee if I am not happy, he will change it.I used a PC3 with his custom map.

PC3 will only manage the air to fuel ratio, basically the injectors. Through the ECU you could tune the A/F and remove the restriction.

the search function works wonders...we have like 1000 threads on tres etc.

I have a GiPro bike seems to run better with it switched off....

If you just looking to un restrict it I think Boost by Smith has something for that

Cycle or a flash

whats a tre? :laugh:

tree.jpg

I am going to do ecu editor.Would like to unlock the ecu for more power for sure.For now the bike runs great with the map thats in there now just want more ignition timing.

Back