GIpro w/TRE

sk8snw8s

Registered
I will be receiving my GIPro this weekend. I have seen a post before but can't find it.
For the TRE mapping is it good to map it for 4th gear, 5th gear or 6th gear?
Or is this a choice for the rider?
I seen some post that say 5th and some have said 6th.
Just looking for help if this is mapped for 4th or 5th is this the highest gear I will be able to shift up too?
Help, confused on this TRE thing.
Thanks

Unless you want it to run really rich, run the 6th gear map. It will not eliminate the top speed limiter, but it will give you the best fuel economy.

5th gear map for top speed and sustained runs as it removes timing and the limit.

I bought the PCIII usb and just use the TRE for the indicator now. Contact Charles at Street & Track for more info

I installed mine a couple of weeks ago and I am running it in 6th. I have a PCIIIUSB with a custom map from Brock. the two work great together and the bike is extremely quick and nimble. Or should I say quicker than before?

I typically keep the TRE off unless planning on some high speed runs...if so, I put it in 5th map. I never have it on any other setting.

What's a TRE???
lurk.gif

Quick question! I installed the GiPro the other day, and it shows every gear except 6 show's up as a 0, not the # 6, what do I need to do?

just re program it. sounds like it is set up for 5 gears instead of 6 check the instructions.

Back