Holiday special!! ONLY $50!!!!

Did you buy the bike built? If so call your tuner just to make sure the ecu is in touched.

Yes, i bought the bike with the turbo installed. I will talk to them and see what they say. id hate to miss out on a deal like this.

As far as the ecu tune, what things could have been done previously that could cause fault withan ecu flash?

Sorry forall the questions just new and curious about this all.

Yes, i bought the bike with the turbo installed. I will talk to them and see what they say. id hate to miss out on a deal like this.

As far as the ecu tune, what things could have been done previously that could cause fault withan ecu flash?

Sorry forall the questions just new and curious about this all.

Sometimes tuners that are comfortable with tuning the actual ecu, just hack it to change the fuel cut, raise rev limiter, removing the speed limiter, and sometimes pull timing, and then do the fuel tuning through the power commander.

The thing is I can't retreive the current map on the ecu like a power commander. The only thing I can do is flash a new map on to it. So that's why I ask to make sure nothing has been done to the ecu.

Last round went out yesterday! Thanks again to everyone who took part. Still have plenty of time to get in on the special!

Also to anyone who's looking I have a brand new, still in box Rcc stage 1 kit. If your about to buy, mines available right away for immediate shipping. Oh and it's $400 off!! $3950 for org members!

Took mine for a spin with the new flash. My shoulder sockets will be sore for a couple of days. I didn't hit warp speed RPMs, as conditions were not favorable. But on dry pavement I pulled out in traffic and what used to be a squirt up to speed was now a fishtail when you roll it on.

Be careful boys and girls, she has a new personality now.

I can tell I am running leaner also. Better start up, better response, no fuel smell on back off.

Took mine for a spin with the new flash. My shoulder sockets will be sore for a couple of days. I didn't hit warp speed RPMs, as conditions were not favorable. But on dry pavement I pulled out in traffic and what used to be a squirt up to speed was now a fishtail when you roll it on.

Be careful boys and girls, she has a new personality now.

I can tell I am running leaner also. Better start up, better response, no fuel smell on back off.

Thanks for the review tom!

Everyone, tom also had a TRE on the bike before I flashed his ecu. There's your first hand experience that a Reflash actually gives you more then a TRE does.

And just to clear this up before I get a question, his bikes running leaner now because he had a TRE installed prior which kept the ecu's ram air compensation active, injecting 10% more fuel when it didn't need it. So without the TRE the bike is running in it's normal stock afr.

So Tom, was it worth the $50??? :D

Thanks for the review tom!

Everyone, tom also had a TRE on the bike before I flashed his ecu. There's your first hand experience that a Reflash actually gives you more then a TRE does.

And just to clear this up before I get a question, his bikes running leaner now because he had a TRE installed prior which kept the ecu's ram air compensation active, injecting 10% more fuel when it didn't need it. So without the TRE the bike is running in it's normal stock afr.

So Tom, was it worth the $50??? :D

No My Medical bills will be more than $50. :rofl:

Actually I want to put some miles on her, but offhand my first impressions are man Suzuki leaves a lot on the table as far as potential these engines can make and I haven't had a tune done on a Dyno. I'd like to see how my mileage changes and I might load a different Map into my PC-III to lean her out even more. I suspect that the factory stock map is pretty rich and my pipe set-up hasn't been tuned on a Dyno. I suspect they fatten things up even more to play it safe.

Yes so far this the best bang for the buck you can spend for free'd up power that is just there for the taking.

I didn't pull the wheel as it wasn't time and place, but she starts lifting about 1500 RPM before she did before. Keep in mind I'm 6'6" and 240.

Yes they run very fat from the factory. On a stock everything gen 1, with a full ecu tune you can gain about 8hp. So fat indeed!

so the thing is to remove a box from the bike, ship it to you, you do something to it and then you ship it back

Yes sir! Remove the 2 bolts holding down the seat, and remove the seat. Disconnect the battery, then disconnect the 2 plugs that plug in to the ecu. Ship the ecu to me, I flash it and send it back. Then just reverse the steps to reinstall it.

But you have to add the extra step of taking the bike out for a ride and doing rolling burnouts on it with the extra power! :rofl:

It's that easy!

A power commander does not allow you to adjust ignition timing, raise/lower the rev limiter, or remove the top speed limiter. It only adjusts the fuel and that's it, unless you buy add on boxes.

This Reflash only adds ignition timing which is pulled back in the lower gears and rpms to keep the power down, and lift the top end speed limiter if you request it.

Back