Ride in, ride out sale at Boosted Cycle Performance!!

We all need to tell our wives we put the income tax refund on bills and simutanisly won a free turbo kit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
X2!!!!! pay me now or pay me twice later....:laugh: after uve wasted half the year trying to find someone worth a shiit to do the work properly lol

Exactly. It's like when we were talking the other day about that bike from Alabama. 4 shops, blown motor, and $70k later it arrives to me and won't even make a dyno pull.

If you have a gen II and dont boost it... You already have the secondaries and the best ecu going. The only thing that ecu is missing is datalogging. If I had a gen II, I would put a wideband and datalogger on it, go stage II or up. Do the little bit of motor mods it takes to get that thing over 300 hp. Us guys with gen 1s have to add on all kinda sensors and fuel managers to manage the plenums with secondaries. Its crazy not to boost a gen II. I understand if you cant afford it but its already basically a stage II with a couple motor tweaks.

Lots of us with the gen 1s end up going into the motor when snorting the boost isn't enough and we start the mainlining. If we had a gen 2 to start with, would have been better and we wouldn't have to buy so many piggybacks.The initial attraction of the gen 1 not needing to do anything to the motor for a stage 1 is great. A stage 1 is great. Completely and perfectly streetable and runs like a dream with a good tune. Its going to blow your mind. You can even keep the stock wheelbase and do no bike mods at all if you choose. But I screwed up and went to the track. I fell in love with the track at first sight and changed my bike to be streetable and perform, don't even think you can go to a track with a stage 1 and a SWB, stock clutch, and beat these guys with the trailer queen grudge nitrous bikes. But once you get your bike set up with swingarm, shock, clutch, etc., time goes by and that extra horse isn't enough. I want that sub 5 second 1/8th (yeah right, with a street bike and im a novice track rider). I was warned that I would want more than 7 psi. I laughed. Im not laughing anymore and neither is my credit card while I dig in my motor like a heroin addict digs for a vein.

• Sad
Reactions: Zee
I would just say to those guys just go ahead and spend a couple extra thousand and the install alone is worth it since you have to degree the cams and take BSP's shop and drop in a stage II. Because like Rob is laughing at me, "He told you so". Don't get us wrong, a stage I is awesome and a street monster. But adrenaline addiction is a sickness. Nobody will beat you in a roll on with a stage 1. The trailer queens will beat you at the track though with the nitrous and 15" swingarm/slick. A stage II, swingarm, shock, killer tune, clutch, and those kids will be pissed when you ride your bike to the track with the leathers in your backpack.

Rob was doing some good stuff, I looked at his FB page and says he might got something going on outside of work that might be slowing him down. I cant stop looking at that b-king build he did. I covet that thing for a daily

Back