My Dream Turbo Hayabusa by Boosted Cycle Performance.

At times I do ride at night not as often but as we all know Gen 1 Busa does not have good enough factory lights. So will also be placing some led fog lights at the forks.

Some more build updates. Locating smartcoils.

IMG951698(1).jpg

IMG951698.jpg

IMG951697.jpg

Some crazy things going at @Boosted Cycle Perf. Can't wait. Many similar things like mine only bigger and better.
I mean I thought 600whp would be crazy, but 1000?!!! I never thought I'd see a day where one could see a thousand horsepower steeet turbo hayabusa. And probably even able to put that power down. This would be cool to watch and learn in the process.

I mean I thought 600whp would be crazy, but 1000?!!! I never thought I'd see a day where one could see a thousand horsepower steeet turbo hayabusa. And probably even able to put that power down. This would be cool to watch and learn in the process.
Hi. My motor is being built for a 1000 HP also and it is a street bike too. At first I will make 700 to 800 an see if I can put more HP to the ground. I an going to use a Garrett GTX 4202R or a G 42 1200C. I will also use NOS to help spool the Gas Class VP Q16 and for Fuel Class VP M 1. I also run a 120/60/17 front tire and a custom triple tree made my Unit 5 that I bought from 1 Stop Speed 609-798-1798. That has a 1 inch + offset for more room for the turbo.

Hi. My motor is being built for a 1000 HP also and it is a street bike too. At first I will make 700 to 800 an see if I can put more HP to the ground. I an going to use a Garrett GTX 4202R or a G 42 1200C. I will also use NOS to help spool the Gas Class VP Q16 and for Fuel Class VP M 1. I also run a 120/60/17 front tire and a custom triple tree made my Unit 5 that I bought from 1 Stop Speed 609-798-1798. That has a 1 inch + offset for more room for the turbo.
@michael parris heuberger
That's gonna be sick as well, post some updated pictures here. Why don't you go for a smaller turbo so it'll spool early on so you'll have more usable powerband. Like the new G series from garrett. The new G30 is rated at 900hp so that'd transition to over 1000hp on a busa. I see what you mean by the G42-1200 compact. What are your thoughts on running the smaller ones for better street ability.

Last edited:
@michael parris heuberger
That's gonna be sick as well, post some updated pictures here. Why don't you go for a smaller turbo so it'll spool early on so you'll have more usable powerband. Like the new G series from garrett. The new G30 is rated at 900hp so that'd transition to over 1000hp on a busa. I see what you mean by the G42-1200 compact. What are your thoughts on running the smaller ones for better street ability.
Hi. I am looking in to. On the turbo I am talking with RCC and DME. As DME will be making my Inconel header not cheep at over $3,000/00 for just the header, but it is 4 lbs lighter. Now if I can get someone to make the hot side of the turbo in Inconel.

Man I gotta be honest, I just can't wait for this baby to hit the dyno and see the numbers and how the curve is and the mid range.

Back