I have officially been Challenged!!

**** him up but be safe please.... however you do it... :beerchug:

Definitely get some money or something on the table

Dude...my 14yr old daughter would smoke that pos on my bike...j/s. Lol

Race that fool take his cookies and tell him you packed his lunch for him. A lil codsack smothered in dwars with a side of balls. after that im sure hell shut his mouth.:thumbsup::rofl:

I used to have a 92 Talon with a turbo. That POS ain't got a snowballs chance in h3ll...tell him you want to race for slips.

If you dont do it he'll tell everyone you were to scared to run him:poke::poke:

I always tell people, well lets go to test and tune, usually the response is oh what you to scared to race on the street, Nope i just want everyone to see when i whip your:moon:

Take it to the track.

I wouldn't do it for pinks, though. Who wants that piece of trash? :laugh:

$100 plus track fees oughta do it!

--Wag--

Take his money. $500. Shut him up. Old country road. Have someone hold the money. Race and keep going. Collect your winnings at work the next day. :laugh:

Yep, what Russel said.
not to hijack but my favorite race w/`03 Busa was against a 110" CI big dog pitbull...he asked me what my bike would do in the 1/4 I say IDK..book says 10 sec...he had heard guys with his bike were doing the same. We get them lined up and I say`s go when ur ready...at the sound of his tires squeeling I "Gitonit" WOT thru the gears and look in rearview at 160mph and see a little speck....gosh that feels good.

i would run him but be safe find a track and destroy him...make an event of it and invitye all his friends and rub it in his face.

gotta love the big dogs....neat bikes but slow as slow gets lol:rofl:

i would run him but be safe find a track and destroy him...make an event of it and invitye all his friends and rub it in his face.

gotta love the big dogs....neat bikes but slow as slow gets lol:rofl:

He was only in front of me for about 1/2 a bike length..I recall admiring the scratch mark his tire left before I launched!:laugh:

edit to add...aaahhh the sweet smell of clutch pack n rubber

A talon is slow and stage 1 turbo is bacically stock with a clipped turbin wheel.No big deal.Most cars stand no chance against a busa.I have a friend who raced hos 67 fairlane, 289 built with nitrous against a gixxer 1000 and it was close but the bike pulled on him in the upper rrrrs.I wouldnt even bother risking a ticket or your life against that schmuck.

How old is this guy/kid? Just like what most people here have suggested, take it to the track and have all his friends watch him get smoked.

I will be the Honest one!....I would have taken his lunch money and made him wear a dress the next day! Yes, I would have called him out!!:laugh:

I would race him, take his pink slip and donate the vehicle to the Salvation Army. Sweet tax right off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just being the devil's advocate here...what if something goes horribly wrong...Like he panics when you blow him right off the start..loses control of the car and is killed or maimed...or after you smoke him..u start to slow down and he doesn't compensate for your speed decrease and creams you. Bottom line you have legal issues for years to come and it ain't worth it.
The guys who said take it to a track and make an event out of it have the perfect place to let it air out...Don't risk anyone's life or put yourself in harms way for this dingle berry.

Back