Will I get any brownie points ...

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

I have beat one before on a 50 mph roll and from a stop, you should be ok.

yo Spiggster-do us all a favor...PLEASE, make damn sure that road is empty if you are going to be doing full-out top-end speeds...I dont wanna read about another brother going down for the sake of pride...
good friend of mine just got his '05 R-1 two weeks back (had an '00 before, and I beat it like a red-headed stepchild) and called me straightaway to set up a rematch...I promptly replied with a big Hell no with a side of F**k that-I just got my baby running a few months ago, not taking any chances.

When you hit your race road, please place a lookout at the start n end of the road to watch for traffic-give them each a bright rag/towel/flag to Signal others if traffic is incoming. also, please walk the entire length (or roll slow on your bike) of the road, and check for big cracks/potholes/oil/ dead animals/ whatever else could kill you if ya ran over it-basically, make sure there are no suprises.
check your bike over real good too before you run.

for the video-get a tripod, or have a guy setup on the back of a bike so he can swing and follow you two from beginning to end...I hate vids that shake so much I get motion sickness...

good luck brother, however it goes.

Back