Get this KNOWIT ALL!!!!

HaHa!! You must have been hanging out at Arby's.
laugh.gif
close, Food Lion on the Hill. Arby's kicked all the bikes out because "We scare all the customers away". Where you been, anyway Bill? We need to meet up and go for a ride sometime, Paul should have his bike back together this week (hopefully)

So i guess if i tell you that i have a 05 busa with a v6 valkari motor running a rc51 tranny and ducatti 4 heads you wouldnt beieve me almost forgot the shaft drive off the shadow for no chain stretch boy i can run 4.9 in the 8th and dont even get out of first gear
laugh.gif

I did that to my Virago. here's a pic of it, busa fairings, ZX-12 Motor, RC51 heads, Transmission from a school bus to handle the power......

Here's my Harley Drag Racer, Busa Farings (again, They are the Aerodynamic Superior to others) Blackbird heads, 28" over swingarm (just doesn;t show in the pic), and a turbo with a 500 shot of NAWZ!!

Okay, here's the story...... I went cruising in Staunton on the "Avenue" last night, cause there's nothing else to do in this small azz hick town. Well, I'm on the bike, and this Kid comes up to me and starts talking about his bike. We start talking drag racing, and I told him about my Horrible 1/8th mile times (8.01 was my best, but I was new to it). I told him I was only at the track once...... blah, blah, blah..... so it get's to him "bragging" about his bike......

All I could think while listening was "I should correct him...... NAH, I'll let him look like a moron to other people"

So he says he drag races his bike at Eastside ALL the time, but he doesn't know Derek ("Blue By U" on here) EVERYONE who races at eastside on a bike atleast HEARD of Derek. Okay, that kinda tipped me off he was full of it, then he tells me his "mods" to the bike.

It's an SV-650, stage 2 cams, bored .60 over, etc., etc.......
I kinda believed him to this point, KINDA.....
then came the UNBELIEVABLE!
HAYABUSA 1100 Heads...... on a V-twin.... hmmm..... don't think that would work...... Then he tells me he runs 6.3 in the 1/8th, AND he's in 5th gear when he hit's the traps!!!!!!!! I know some people like to exaggerate a little, but DAYUUMMM!!!
Was his name Phantom650?

Back