When will it end!?

That's how it is on the top of the mountain. Every dingo ball is gonna try to get on top.  
brave.gif

The question should be, is the reward worth the punishment? In most states, "Racing" at any speed is a sure trip to jail and your bike impounded. Fines in the four digit range and insurance rates tripple! That's the easy part! If the guy you are racing happens to crash and kill himself, you are facing manslaughter. If he crashes into or causes someone else to crash, you are held just as responsible as the one you are racing. Something you should all consider when you are giving thought to twisting the throttle to improve your ego? If you are smart, never ever accept a challenge from a coworker or have witnesses to a race to which someone has challenged you. If something happens to the other guy, you are dead meat! Everyone at your work and your friends or whomever will squeel like a stuck pig about you racing the poor bloke that killed himself. After you are released from the crossbar hotel, you never get to vote again, own a gun or any of the privilidges a felon is denied? Use your head for something besides a hat rack! Be smart!

I had a guy around town telling people I was scared to race his piped busa with my turbo busa because his dads 1800cc goldwing beat me.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what a crock... never seen either of those 2 bikes in my life.

laugh.gif

Who Cares  
wink.gif
what people say  
argue.gif
. It's when you don't have to prove anything to anyone (for you to enjoy something) that you know you have arrived  
slider1.gif

To his thread title.
When will it end ?
Hopefully never, long live the "King of Speed"
If anyone one wants to race me, just ask nicely and be ready to buy the drinks afterwards.
The pit crew and I get mighty thirsty after racing.

I never get challenged.......maybe they don't feel me worthy of the effort because of me having a slower colored (blu/sil) stock 05
rock.gif
smile.gif

The question should be, is the reward worth the punishment? In most states, "Racing" at any speed is a sure trip to jail and your bike impounded. Fines in the four digit range and insurance rates tripple! That's the easy part! If the guy you are racing happens to crash and kill himself, you are facing manslaughter. If he crashes into or causes someone else to crash, you are held just as responsible as the one you are racing. Something you should all consider when you are giving thought to twisting the throttle to improve your ego? If you are smart, never ever accept a challenge from a coworker or have witnesses to a race to which someone has challenged you. If something happens to the other guy, you are dead meat! Everyone at your work and your friends or whomever will squeel like a stuck pig about you racing the poor bloke that killed himself. After you are released from the crossbar hotel, you never get to vote again, own a gun or any of the privilidges a felon is denied? Use your head for something besides a hat rack! Be smart!
Good read Tufbusa!!!

You can do what I do most of the time. Point out what is inside my plastic that produces 350hp and then laugh. Most of the time it gets whew!! I guess it would not be worth the run.

I never get challenged, never. I really think it comes down to the look a rider has on his bike. Myself, i'm a big guy and i think that keeps your average joe from bugging me. Ironicly, when my lil' sister takes my Busa out, she's a small thing but she's purposely looking for dudes to mess with and she never gets any challengers either. If your ever around Waynesboro,Va and spot a small girl on a lowered and stretched Busa, that's her on the prowl.

PS. Also, if you see a big ogre dude riding a 03' LE R6 behind a Busa, that's my ass. Can you say "monkey f'in a football"?
Me neither - I've had mine a year and a half, and nobody even tries... OK by me...
I'll race ya, PWARD!!! PINKS? ?
biggrin.gif

I never get challenged, never.  I really think it comes down to the look a rider has on his bike. Myself, i'm a big guy and i think that keeps your average joe from bugging me. Ironicly, when my lil' sister takes my Busa out, she's a small thing but she's purposely looking for dudes to mess with and she never gets any challengers either. If your ever around Waynesboro,Va  and spot a small girl on a lowered and stretched Busa, that's her on the prowl.

PS. Also, if you see a big ogre dude riding a 03' LE R6 behind a Busa, that's my ass. Can you say "monkey f'in a football"?
Me neither - I've had mine a year and a half, and nobody even tries...  OK by me...
I'll race ya, PWARD!!!  PINKS? ?  
biggrin.gif
Hey Greg! You're ON!

How does he know I wear pinks?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I've removed most everything on my bike except the Suzuki lettering on the tank. Only a very few knowledgeable people can recognize its a busa. If Anyone ask me what I ride I'll just tell them its a 600 and they'll leave me alone. I know what's really between my legs and thats all that matters to me.

Back