How can I get this kat to race me?

I can see how a co-worker with a liter can be loud and annoying.

I can see how a co-worker with a liter that just beat you can make you want to quit your job.

It's real simple... if you must... find out his route and wait for him... personally... I wouldn't waste my time.

beerchug.gif

Just let it go, you look at it like a sport, he just looks at it like parking lot bravado. I would like to know what happens, if it happens !!

Kind of like the loud mouth who every weekend goes out, gets drunk, and beats up the whole bar that noone has ever heard of, usually in another state !!

My tack would be to express extreme disbelief every time he boasts.

"I beat a Busa spraying NOS."

"Nah.  Never happened."
"I don't believe you."
"Your bike can't hang, even with a stock Busa."

----------------

"I beat a 14 the other day."

"Nope.  A 14 has way more balls than your ride."
"Not even remotely possible."
"Never gonna happen."

-----------------

No arguing, no race challenges, just flat out denials.  

Of course, as Whitele said, even if he decides to pound pavement with ya, you're going to get another raft of excuses even more vehement than before.

--Wag--
Exactly! Do it like this...

You catch him bragging in a crowd and you walk up saying "Yeah well I'll still smoke you. The smoke will add to your fantastic kill stories!"

He comes at you with a Kill Story and you just say. "Then you woke up" or "Which video game were you playing then X-Box or PS3?"

Say something like those riders must have been pus-sies for YOU to beat them!!!
Or something real casual like "Sounds like Bullshed to me. What do you guys think? Bullshed right."

+1
I've known many guys like this street racing cars. I eventually realized that even though they won't really race, they had beaten me already simply because I allowed them to get to me which was their goal to begin with. They're born losers. The only thing you can do if you can't stand it anymore is like they said, deny every tall tale they come up with in front of others as if they had just said they could walk on water but do it with extreme calmness. Do not under any circumstance get excited when shooting their lies down. Eventually they'll get irate about it. That's the only way to get them besides totally ignoring them which most of the time is the best route.

Money talks, BS walks, but you cant touch this three lock box, dh, duh ,da da da. Sammy hagar reference.
whistling.gif

Next time you hear him talking s#@t, walk up, and say(to the guys he's talking to),"I don't know guys,for somebody that KILLED ALL the top bikes that are out there, why won't he race me, an almost stock Busa ? I mean he's already KILLED a Busa that was spraying, racing me should just be play time for him. We ALL know he likes to race, and tell everybody how bad he won, why would he pass up a chance to kick my a$$, and rub my nose in it ?"
argue.gif
boxing.gif
fight.gif

My opinion, he will never race you, unless one of you stops working there. If you win, he can't ever talk about racing again, and even if you lose in a close race, or his times are slower than what people know other bikes can run, he would be exposed,
smileyexhibit.gif
and forever known as C.B.S. Captan Bull Sheeter.
bs.gif
flush.gif
tissue.gif

Back