Raced my first ZX14

dewie

Registered
so Friday at our track night my first three dial in runs where heads up against a ZX14 with slip ons. Mine is bone stock. Since it was my first race of the year I was a lil rusty. So the first run we where side by side and I beat him by .050, second race I beat him by .049. then just before the third race his girlfriend came up to me and begged me to let him win becuase he was getting pissed off!!
ohthedrama.gif

I screwed up my launch and he got my by .005 in the end. But I was really surprised that I MPH him by 2-3mph every run!! I didn't expect that.
just thought I would share.

Now today I'm going to order a spocket and strap off one of our great vendors.

Sounds pretty consistent though. What were your times though?
lurk.gif
my times where 10.6 - 10.8 @ 133mph.
My R/T where horrible against him. My first three where .210, .125, .133..
Then once we got racing I cut them down to a .050 , .043, and .034..
My 60fts are pretty bad @ 1.9, hope the spocket helps.
we where the same size (220 lbs) and he had more seat time in on the track this year than I did.

You should have shook her down for a couple of bucks for ditching the race .

That's a respectable manuever, especially, if "he's" a hot-head and "she'll" have to put up with him...in any book, two out of three gives you "cred", and him a right-to-B!TCH....... maybe a right to return that ugly beast and buy him a big GIXXER too !!!!
super.gif

Now, practice reaction and launch and "GET OUT THERE AND R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T DA' O-R-G !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

I want two out of three by a full-second, and no conversations with the girlie......

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

so Friday at our track night my first three dial in runs where heads up against a ZX14 with slip ons. Mine is bone stock. Since it was my first race of the year I was a lil rusty. So the first run we where side by side and I beat him by .050, second race I beat him by .049. then just before the third race his girlfriend came up to me and begged me to let him win becuase he was getting pissed off!!  
ohthedrama.gif

I screwed up my launch and he got my by .005 in the end. But I was really surprised that I MPH him by 2-3mph every run!! I didn't expect that.
just thought I would share.

Now today I'm going to order a spocket and strap off one of our great vendors.
Need vids......

P.

cool.gif

Back